Greeneville vs Gibbs

DevilMan03

First, Gibbs won't score much at all on the Devil D! That's a Fact!

Secondly, Greeneville will more than likely score at will on Gibbs.

You use the Fulton Score as a Comparison. Well, I agree Greeneville scored less than Gibbs on Fulton but they also held them to ZERO POINTS. Incase you forgot Fulton put up 54 on the Gibbs D and the Fulton O isn't half as good as the Devil's.

The Devil D will be in the backfield allnight long and Gibbs won't know what to do. They haven't seen a team like the Devil's and will be overwhelmed. Lord be with Gibbs and prepare them for the "FIRE-SNOT" they are about to recieve. If the Gibbs fans don't know what "FIRE-SNOT" is then you will Friday night after the Game.

You say that Gibbs won't score much at all on the Devil D and it's a fact? A fact is something that is proven, like 1+1=2. It has happened before. The game hasn't happened yet, so I'm afraid you don't have a fact.

Again, you continue to argue about how Fulton scored a lot on Gibbs. I haven't argued against that. Greeneville held Fulton to 0 points, however, Fulton's offense has been up and down all year. If you had seen my long previous posts, you would see that. I feel like my arguments have been circular because you keep saying the same things that I have already made a point against. Fulton had up weeks and down weeks... there wasn't much consistency to their season. Gibbs has been consistent offensively- so long as Chris Legg has been the QB.

While I can certainly appreciate your Jeff Foxworthy pun, I think you're overconfident and need to respect an 11-1 team coming in.

You are probably right, it might be closer to 40 but I think he's right about your "boys of fell"...er I mean fall. I think they won't score more than 2 TD's. We have had pretty good success against one man shows like Hibbett...I think this time Gibbs rides that horse till it breaks down

The mistake you are making here is thinking that Gibbs is in fact a one-man show. I think Hibbett is a great back, but to me the real key is Chris Legg. His best asset is reading a defense and making the right read in the triple option- if Hibbett is an engine of sorts- Legg is the driver. He is shifty as a runner and he's got a better arm than most uneducated fans think. However, it really comes down to the line of scrimmage. Gibbs offensive line has made a living blowing up the trenches this year- and if they continue to make gaps, it won't matter who they have hitting the holes.

It's Shuffler, not Snuff.

And Hibbett will be trying to run on several D1 talent kids as well. Greeneville just doesn't have one, they have a handful. He may have a few good runs, but he won't be a beast all night long. He will be the one who wears down first.

You've got a defense full of D1 talent? That's interesting- I don't see any Rivals pages out there for any of these 5 star athletes you all have.

You've got a defense full of D1 talent? That's interesting- I don't see any Rivals pages out there for any of these 5 star athletes you all have.

Oh No he mentioned RIVALS...now we're busted. He's gonna know we're just a bunch of skinny scared little nobodys because he knows we're not on RIVALS. Hey I just checked and Hall has as many stars as Hibbett does...