Greeneville vs Gibbs

DevilMan03

I seriously doubt that you're going to hang 60+ point on Gibbs, and if you do we'll have close to that. You'll score, we'll score. It's going to be a back and forth game. You aren't going to come in and shut us down, and you haven't seen a back like Hibbett this year. We're the Eagles by the way, and if you'll refer to Slaw's post you'll see what your mascot should be.

"...and if you do we'll have close to that."??!! That is going to be something to see! Gibbs come in and score more than the last 6 teams combined!

Go GHS!!! And as far as Slaw's post is concerned...you do notice that it has been yanked!

I seriously doubt that you're going to hang 60+ point on Gibbs, and if you do we'll have close to that. You'll score, we'll score. It's going to be a back and forth game. You aren't going to come in and shut us down, and you haven't seen a back like Hibbett this year. We're the Eagles by the way, and if you'll refer to Slaw's post you'll see what your mascot should be.

Hibbett's not even the best back you have #15 is. You just don't have any idea what lies in front of your Eagles. Bj is twice the back Hibbett is and NOBODY on your team will be able to touch Willie or Shuff. But hey thats why they play the game. We've seen plenty of good backs all year and last year too. Remember the big back from Red Bank, yeah shut him down. You will not be able to run the ball on us, end of story and your D is one of the worst tackling d's I've seen in a long time.

Hibbett's not even the best back you have #15 is. You just don't have any idea what lies in front of your Eagles. Bj is twice the back Hibbett is and NOBODY on your team will be able to touch Willie or Shuff. But hey thats why they play the game. We've seen plenty of good backs all year and last year too. Remember the big back from Red Bank, yeah shut him down. You will not be able to run the ball on us, end of story and your D is one of the worst tackling d's I've seen in a long time.

One things for sure, Hibbett ain't gonna get 200 yds on this stingy defense. Does anybody have the stat for avg yds allowed by the Devil D?

I think it will be more like we'll score, we'll score, you'll get a first down, we'll score, you'll go 3 and out, we'll score, you'll possibly score, etc, etc. Don't see it being a back and forth game at all. By the way, does anybody know the official release date of Kenny Chesney's duet with BigVolDaddy? Its called "The Devils of Fall" or "The Eagles Fell". Can't recall the exact title.

First, I hate Country Music. Second, Nobody cares about Kenny Chesney. I went to Gibbs and live in Corryton, and then and now we don't wake up and pray to KC. So get off it its old. Also, using a straight to DVD movie, which most of the former players I know have not even seen, is really sad. You guys are better than that(well maybe not). Kenny wasn't even good at football. The Devils of Fall is also dumb. Why is that all the schools with Devil as their mascot are lame. I guess it's determined when the school is founded. And the Devils of Fall sounds really lame as well. And your not going to just run wild. We may get beat on a few plays, but we'll hold our own. And your not going to shut us out either. Hibbett will get his. Your d will get worn down. Pound it over and over. It will be fun to watch. I promise.

You are probably right, it might be closer to 40 but I think he's right about your "boys of fell"...er I mean fall. I think they won't score more than 2 TD's. We have had pretty good success against one man shows like Hibbett...I think this time Gibbs rides that horse till it breaks down

We're not a one man show bud. According to one of your own Hibbett isn't even the best back we have. Legg is solid too. You will not stop us over and over again. 100% Fact. Your d is not full of all americans.

"...and if you do we'll have close to that."??!! That is going to be something to see! Gibbs come in and score more than the last 6 teams combined!

Go GHS!!! And as far as Slaw's post is concerned...you do notice that it has been yanked!

He'll be back. He's a phantom on Mess Boards. And it will be something to see. You're boys running after slow kids like us. Gibbs will win. I wish I could see the look on your faces when we stomp your faces into the "little rubber balls."