7:00

East Ridge 1st Round Playoffs Home

W

57-9

11/12/2010 (Fri)

7:00

Fulton 2nd Round Playoffs Home

:roflol::roflol:

Ha! okay lit'l rebel...I watched the Real Rebels wax yals tail a month or so ago. Yal couldn't hold your own trust me, so just go getcha a seat down at Dead End and check us out in Cookeville in a couple weeks; you'll see :twisted:

If you knew anything about West you would know they always start out slow. West would have a state championship if they didn't have Maryville in 07 (lost 17-9). Greeneville is just like Dobyns-Bennett. The difference is, DB runs into good teams in the playoffs. Maryville would beat West by 10-14 points now. Run along back to the sandbox now. The slide is for the big boys. :roflolk:

If you knew anything about West you would know they always start out slow. West would have a state championship if they didn't have Maryville in 07 (lost 17-9). Greeneville is just like Dobyns-Bennett. The difference is, DB runs into good teams in the playoffs. Maryville would beat West by 10-14 points now. Run along back to the sandbox now. The slide is for the big boys. :roflolk:

Looks to me like the big boys ran you off your west/ac thread if you have to come trash talk little 'ol nobody Greeneville...

Greenevile wins this one ..

Greeneville has something West doesn't...a strong tradition and a heck of alot of pride. You my friend may have it but your student body doesn't whereas the entire community supports GHS. The Greene Devils would blow yals socks off. We got more talent, we're more disciplined,we believe, we want it more, and most importantly we have more heart.

I say TSSAA should only hand out 3 golden balls each season, that would eliminate alot of the BS being spewed about on these boards. Put the coward rebels on the list(they're runnin...coward,get it?haha), who else wants some? How bout Mo'West? Yal still wana talk that junk? haha Nah... I dont think so. That 49-0 beatdown from this summer is still stingin I bet. Too bad this change wasn't made 5 years ago, this could very well be 4 in a row. So who else wants to play us? Anyone??? Contact the school, I'm sure they would love to work you into the schedule. Can't wait for the pagentry at the Alcoa game next season :twisted:

Edited by CharlieArrington33

Greeneville has something West doesn't...a strong tradition and a heck of alot of pride. You my friend may have it but your student body doesn't whereas the entire community supports GHS. The Greene Devils would blow yals socks off. We got more talent, we're more disciplined,we believe, we want it more, and most importantly we have more heart.

I say TSSAA should only hand out 3 golden balls each season, that would eliminate alot of the BS being spewed about on these boards. Put the coward rebels on the list(they're runnin...coward,get it?haha), who else wants some? How bout Mo'West? Yal still wana talk that junk? haha Nah... I dont think so. That 49-0 beatdown from this summer is still stingin I bet. Too bad this change wasn't made 5 years ago, this could very well be 4 in a row. So who else wants to play us? Anyone??? Contact the school, I'm sure they would love to work you into the schedule. Can't wait for the pagentry at the Alcoa game next season :twisted:

Greeneville wins this one handily. The Scott County game gave me a good gauge as to how good Gibbs was. A little better than average for a 4A team. Greeneville on the other hand has a great team this year. That doesn't add up for Gibbs. Greeneville 42 Gibbs 10

:roflol: Be careful what you wish for with the F5.

Edited by DSM10

One problem if the TSSAA only gave three,Alcoa would probably slide into the 2A bracket,not wanting to play 1A if it fell that way.Years ago,I think Maryville was 2A when Oak Ridge and TH were the big boys of east TN 3A.

Three ball won't solve fans getting on here and bantering. Neither will four balls, five balls, seven, etc. There will always be teams that get beat and have to complain about the programs that beat them and make excuses for why they are better no matter how many classifications or championships there are. Plus with three gold balls, the T$$AA would lose to much of that precious money.

:roflol:

After the game friday ill be able to put a little FIRE-SNOT on that toast i just put you on :roflol: I mean you must have some major personal problems maybe even drugs if your gonna come out of the blue and think a team that has not played any one all year is gonna come into the Devils House and RUN the ball on them and put up 49 and 50 points I mean come on man its the number one defense in the freakin state! You mine as well tell Gibbs just to punt when they get the ball on O cause they sure as heck aren't gonna run and your fulton boys will tell you, you sure aint gonna pass on them and I really dont think your gonna be able to punt if your not carefull you might get that blocked :roflol: WAIT!! I got and idea how bout at the coin toss you just wave the white flag that might be your answer :thumb:

Yeaaahh, them thar Gibbs boys ain't got no chance. I mean goooooodnnaaawt, ain't nobody got no chance against Greeneville.

Again, a fine line between confidence and arrogance. We'll see what happens. Also, to the poster who asked where the Gibbs fans were: why should most Gibbs fans want to have a conversation with a group mostly comprised of people who aren't even respecting their team? Personally, I think it'd be good medicine for this group to get humbled; if not by Gibbs- then somebody else.