Greeneville vs Gibbs

DevilMan03

Good luck to both teams. While I agree that Greeneville is a double digit favorite, they better not have the same disrespect for the Eagles that some of you have. They run a difficult offense to stop that requires very disciplined, assignment football by the opposing defense to stop it. They run it very well with some pretty good players. With that said, if Greeneville comes out with fire in their eyes I believe it will be a sound beating, but if they are the least bit sluggish Gibbs could turn this into a game. :ph34r:

Greeneville's defense is perhaps the most disciplined team I've seen in a while. Fulton ran several cutback and comeback plays last week and it seemed the outside linebackers in Spradlin and Perkins stayed home every time and stuffed the run. I don't see this being a problem with Greeneville's defense.

I've been studying the film for both teams round the clock the past two days. And as an absolutely 100% unbiased observer, I see no way Greeneville keeps this one class. That #20 for Gibbs, I think Hibbett is his name, is going to have a field day on Greeneville's defense.

Gibbs 49

Greeneville 14

Just my two cents

100% unbiased observer :roflol::roflolk::roflol: next time choose a different screen name

I too hauled my girl into Greeneville from North Greene every morning @ 7 so she could have AP classes and music. Of course back then tuition wasn't 1000 bucks and the county schools were not offering many AP courses and had no music program. I found the drive to be more of an issue than the tuition. I would imaging if Greene county wasn't logistically so spread out, more parents would consider the tuition option...of course we probably wouldn't have 4 county schools either.

BTW, Science Hill in Johnson City no longer accepts out of zone students...

Listen Barbara (hope you don't mind calling you that), my screen name is referring to Greeneville, North Carolina (born and raised in Raleigh, you wouldn't understand).

The Maplewood staff hired ($$$) me to scout the mighty Gibbs Eagles and the very average Greeneville high team because they will more than likely face the winner in the upcoming round. My opinion is very highly valued in the Tennessee high school coaching ranks. I'm a film room mercenary, if you will.

I always thought GreenEville TN.was the only greenville with an E in the middle

I've been studying the film for both teams round the clock the past two days. And as an absolutely 100% unbiased observer, I see no way Greeneville keeps this one class. That #20 for Gibbs, I think Hibbett is his name, is going to have a field day on Greeneville's defense.

Gibbs 49

Greeneville 14

Just my two cents

GMTTG........Ewe mite be rite...Butt eye cain't see Gibbs winnin bye that much and hit mite be hard enuff jist two Stayin' Alive inn tha playoffs with all these Gibb bros suited up...... :popcorneater:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHWeuQyFouo

Edited by STARSNBARS

Thanks for bringing that up. It's actually a really interesting story dating back to the 1800's and Civil War days. The Union wanted it to be spelled Greenville, and the Confederacy wanted it to be spelled Greeneville, well since the Union won the war it was decided that it would be spelled Greenville. But my great, great, great, great grandpappy fought for the confederacy and spelled it Greeneville til the day he died, so I decided when I was 7 years old that I would spell it Greeneville to honor him.

My grandpappy was Bruce Wayne and well, you get the rest

i have watched your devils play and i will be the first to tell u that you would get flat out destroyed by alcoa cak polk county marryville loudon red bank maplewood signal mountain dobbyns bennet howard in chattannoga south pittsburg the list could go on and on so how about you shutup and play some of the big boys before you run your mouth like your the dang colts or something lol greenville fans sorrry but your not that good

EXCUSE ME??? well lets see red bank already got a taste and maplewood is soon to come! dobyns bennet got a taste of it to and other than alcoa,cak,maryville you named a bunch of No names. Come on howard PLEASE WE OWN CHATT TOWN!!! :thumb::thumb::roflol: