Anderson County @ Knox West

RunninRebels

I ignore your lack of logic, Greyrider, when you post for your adopted Maryville Rebels, but I cannot now but notice and comment on the paucity of your understanding with respect to District 3AAA football. The OR Wildcats seemed to have given the invincible Rebels of Maryville a decent game. Hardin Valley might take exception too to your lack of respect. Although we do indeed bow to the superiority of the mighty Maryville Rebels, we can play a little (albeit in your mind substandard) football in District 3AAA and have one fine coach by the name of Gillum here at AC who captains our ship (of course, we know he can't hold the proverbial candle to GQ -- and while we're on topic, don't you like Joel Helton?). Whilst I will not predict a win for the mighty Mavs -- it's not my schtick -- I will predict that your score prognostication is utter and total bunk.

Good Job MavMaximus!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Reb, Maryville is a great powerhouse school/program in this state for which we all respect. However, Rome will fall someday (remember what Oak Ridge was at one time). If you haven't heard, we at AC embrace the cow, steer, or whatever you what to throw out thats similar. We moo from the load speakers, paint a cow on field, and shoot fireworks out of a cows head (cow dung on the field is next if we can get it past the TSSAA). Go ahead, it actually helps us to be "cow poked" by the arrogant.

Starnbars, I (personally) don't even read your posts. No disrespect intended, just not interested in scrabble.

Go AC.

Eat more Rabel! (West that this)