Anderson County @ Knox West

RunninRebels

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I move that no matter what happens the rest of the year the west and maryville rebels meet up on december 5 and play another game ot see who is truely better now....na now on a seruous note...does anybody know if there is a team in 5A that can handle wests explosiveness??? they've blewout the last 8 out of 9 teams they've played. They look to me to be too explosive to handle right now...keep it goin west finish building your legacy. West could become a power house for the next couple years.

I move that no matter what happens the rest of the year the west and maryville rebels meet up on december 5 and play another game ot see who is truely better now....na now on a seruous note...does anybody know if there is a team in 5A that can handle wests explosiveness??? they've blewout the last 8 out of 9 teams they've played. They look to me to be too explosive to handle right now...keep it goin west finish building your legacy. West could become a power house for the next couple years.

I'm very happy for West , but don't even go down that road ... Ask Bearden & Farragut about how much Maryville has improved this season ... 35-6 at your place ... go win 5A and be happy with that , and hopefully the Maryville crowd will be there to pull for you too .

Ridgeway

You are joking right?

Just wanted to throw out an end point to the WEST/AC contest. Knox News Sentinel reported that two persons were arrested for the vandalism done to West High's football stadium and one person still being sought. All three persons involved were graduates of West High school. AC didn't make a good showing and suffered a route from near perfect play by West. This could have been a factor to the emotion West showed in playing the game. I just wanted to make a note of this due to one post stated that rumors were going around that AC people may have done it.

Good luck to West, represent us (East Tennessee) well.