Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

warhawks

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent tsome time on the oakridger reading some articles. Sounds like a team that is much better today than they were at the beginning of the year. Make no mistake, they are coming to Murfreesboro to win the game.

Nine Oak Ridge players named all-district...very talented team.

3-AAA All District

Oak Ridge boosters planning buses for Riverdale trip.

Bus Trip

Read the article, and especially the comments at the bottom, related to the Oak Ridge game with Bradley Central. Oak Ridge pounded the ball and dictated the game. The fans are 100% behind this team and they are coming here to win. The Riverdale defense is going to have it's hands full.

OR Downs Bradley Central

In an effort to be fair and balanced, a Monday article about the Riverdale offense from the DNJ.

Riverdale Offense

Edited by TDCman

I really am beginning to wonder why all the Blackman fans are calling our compitition 'CUPCAKES'. I think it is because they want to fire them up in hopes of not having to face us again somewhere down the road. <_<

BEFORE any chance of that happening we have to face and beat a solid Oak Ridge team this Friday, and then if we are lucky enough to win face the winner of the Maryville game next week.

Blackman on the other hand has to face Smyrna this week. Going to be an interesting game as it is tough to beat a team twice in one year. Can Smyrna do it? I don't know, but thats the way I would bet if I was a betting man.

Biggest question is who will the majority of fans in Rutherford County be pulling for in case two Rutherford Teams make it to the big dance? :roflol:

I really am beginning to wonder why all the Blackman fans are calling our compitition 'CUPCAKES'. I think it is because they want to fire them up in hopes of not having to face us again somewhere down the road. <_<

BEFORE any chance of that happening we have to face and beat a solid Oak Ridge team this Friday, and then if we are lucky enough to win face the winner of the Maryville game next week.

Blackman on the other hand has to face Smyrna this week. Going to be an interesting game as it is tough to beat a team twice in one year. Can Smyrna do it? I don't know, but thats the way I would bet if I was a betting man.

Biggest question is who will the majority of fans in Rutherford County be pulling for in case two Rutherford Teams make it to the big dance? :roflol:

blackman and riverdale in the big dance...shootout # 2... :thumb:

we have our handsful with OR right now we will worry about them and stopping their running game and if we are fortunate enough to win this one we will worry about the Bearden and Maryville winner

i was just responding to LOD's question as to who would people be pulling for to reach the state finals???

i don't think you have your hands full right now with OR...

they will be full the next game...but i know yall can pull it off... :thumb:

we certainly do have our hands full this week...