Mckenzie Hosts Riverside

Butchie

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of pride at stake in this one! When Como (nickname) played, he was as tough a player that I ever played with. Very little ability, but led the team in rushing our senior year.

The Panthers will defenitely be up for the task and this group has talent on both sides of the ball with depth. As good a stable of skill position players that has ever played at Riverside. The TSSAA will get what they want Friday night $$$, the Panther faithful normally outnumbers the home team in attendance.. :thumb:

They won't this week........... :thumb::thumb:

This will be a tough Game for the Rebs but they will prevail. If we win win this one and we will be in finals!

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your post. Are you saying that if you beat Riverside, you will be in Cookeville? If so, aren't you forgetting about TCA/Humboldt? If not, disregard this post because it means I misunderstood you.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your post. Are you saying that if you beat Riverside, you will be in Cookeville? If so, aren't you forgetting about TCA/Humboldt? If not, disregard this post because it means I misunderstood you.

I feel this game is critical. If we win this week I feel we will be in Cookeville. They still have to beat whoever they play the next week, but I personally feel better about that match-up than this weeks game..

I may be way off base.

No disrespect for TCA or Humboldt. They will also be a battle with either team.