Mckenzie Hosts Riverside

Butchie

I feel this game is critical. If we win this week I feel we will be in Cookeville. They still have to beat whoever they play the next week, but I personally feel better about that match-up than this weeks game..

I may be way off base.

Well, Humboldt thanks you for the poster material. :thumb: (With crossed fingers that we can get past TCA because we know they will be a very tough opponent)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We love the underdog role at home.

I do not think many people will think your the underdog in this one. The Panthers have to go play in a hostile environment against a good football team. With your strength and success ranking along with the number 3 state ranking, I believe will make you the odds on favorite. With that being said do I think RHS will lose? No, but it is a close one to call for sure. Defense will be a big issue this night, and could decide the game. Who ever makes the least mistakes offensively will win this game. I see a lot of emotion and pride coming out in this game. Looking forward to a knock down drag out fight that might come down to the end. Hats off to both teams for making it this far, you are both great teams.

As I have seen both teams play, I will go with McKenzie. They have more tools than Riverside and are a more physical team.

McKenzie wins in a game that I don't think will be as close as most other people think.

" California Dreamin" is a great song that was written by The Mommas and Poppas in the 60's.

Be sure to see both teams Friday night and get there early to get a great view of the field...

Tools? Are you a mechanic?

I am hoping for an injury free ballgame for McKenzie and Riverside. The way the Riverside fans are posting I think the Rebels will have good bulletin board material this week. Keep it up Riverside posters. Both McKenzie and Riverside are quality programs that will give the fans and T$$AA their moneys worth.

GO REBELS!!!

One or two posters may feel confident that a win this week propels us to Cookville. Most all of us know better. Actually, most of us know that we have our hands full THIS week. Not to mention next week.

One thing is certain, one of the 4 west TN teams left will be in Cookville! Whichever one goes, they better break the curse that's on us from the wicked east!! I'm for my Rebels first then whoever makes it to the show if it ain't us on the west end!!!

We'll be bringing our best to make it though so ya'll best be ready for it!!! In a less than stellar performance we managed to set down Mt. Pleasant from Mid. TN last Friday They were as good a team as I've seen all season except for MAYBE Camden.

It is what it is but we got to pick it back up up front this week. The line was a little porous on both sides of the ball Friday night. Slight edge to the O line for the better job this week but, still need to step up you game.

This is the time of season that hero's are made. Ya' gotta step up guys!!! I know you can do it......I've watched you do it all season.

Edited by duckman38201