signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

To my understanding the Motel by Creekside Liqours has remodeled and even put buckets beside the beds for the tears for the eagle fans who cant drive due to there excessive crying come Friday night. Creekside will be stocking up on some Maddog 20/20 for those that need help getting some rest. Bubba's Market will be offering special fried Crow sandwich to the Eagles that need some good eating before Leaving for the Mountain

Hermit tells me crow ain't too bad if ya got enough hot sauce and cold beverage. He ought to know, he's eat his fair share. Maybe you fellers will git to try some Friday night.:roflol:

But I'z warnin' ya...if ya try's to eat any Eagle, it'll leave a bad taste in yer mouth. Grissly and tough, too. What's more, we'z gonna have some TWRA officials there to make sure you don't go after that 'Protected Species'. Ya Poachin' Hosers.:roflolk:

I would have never thought SM would score that many points on FCS. I know FCS is very good defensively and I expected them to play Trousdale this week. I actually expected to play FCS in Cookeville since they could have easily beat Trousdale earlier this year.

I was really hoping SM’s offense was all hype. Hopefully Trousdale can take them out next week. Actually, I hope both teams beat each other up so bad they cannot play the next week. It should be a battle…advantage to Trousdale at the Creekbank, but it appears to be hard to rattle the SM team. Can Trousdale cover the big fast SM wide-outs will be the question. Their QB can wing it!

Go Rebs

I would have never thought SM would score that many points on FCS. I know FCS is very good defensively and I expected them to play Trousdale this week. I actually expected to play FCS in Cookeville since they could have easily beat Trousdale earlier this year.

I was really hoping SM’s offense was all hype. Hopefully Trousdale can take them out next week. Actually, I hope both teams beat each other up so bad they cannot play the next week. It should be a battle…advantage to Trousdale at the Creekbank, but it appears to be hard to rattle the SM team. Can Trousdale cover the big fast SM wide-outs will be the question. Their QB can wing it!

Go Rebs

Just wondering how you arrived at the FCS could have "easily" beaten Trousdale, earlier this year.

They had 48 minutes to get r done & couldn 't. Could have, maybe, easily...no way.

No doubt tc dbs must have a heck of a game friday night

to stop ball movement the DB's will have to commit to taking away the short stuff, but once they do that is when the deep ball comes. they have never been tested like they will on Friday and i say they come up on the short end of the stick to Whitmire and the rest of SM

to stop ball movement the DB's will have to commit to taking away the short stuff, but once they do that is when the deep ball comes. they have never been tested like they will on Friday and i say they come up on the short end of the stick to Whitmire and the rest of SM

Thanks for the heads up. Had no idea. Tomorrow, I'll advise Coach Creasy to just keep the Jackets

in the locker room until the show's over.

You do have you head up where the sun don't shine. Hard for you to give credit to anyone else. Most insecure fellows are that way. Hope you ear hole some Eagles this Friday, don't need to let that Gold ball head south where we can't get it back.

We'll take it this year. You North 40'ers can have it back next year. We will be off chasing a 4A Gold Ball.

You do have you head up where the sun don't shine. Hard for you to give credit to anyone else. Most insecure fellows are that way. Hope you ear hole some Eagles this Friday, don't need to let that Gold ball head south where we can't get it back.

My head's on top of my shoulders where it's always been. Didn't notice anyone applying for credit.

The poster with the weird name just has a firm grasp on the obvious. This has only been mentioned

scores of time already. On the other hand, with 11 posts, maybe he/she wasn't aware of the game

being played Fri. nite.

We'll do our best to win the game. The Gold ball will have to wait a few more weeks.

We'll take it this year. You North 40'ers can have it back next year. We will be off chasing a 4A Gold Ball.

Sounds like you may be out of luck. You won't be playing 1A or 2A competition in 4A. Your mountain's

gonna get a whole lot steeper. Worse luck is if you get 3A.