signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

Sounds more like Sore Winning.

Nope, just reporting what the radio said, a brief incident, I wish I could have made it to see a great game. All TC folks are invited for leftover turkey at the eagles nest next Friday, and I wish your streak to start again next year while SM is in 4A.

Sounds more like Sore Winning.

I heard the rumors bout the Signal flag being stuck at the 50 yard line if a Signal victory occured. The Signal victory occured but the Trousdale fans weren't having their home field disrespected. The better team won but no need in the disrespect.

Best of luck to Signal. Boyd is a formidable opponent. Signal better win state this year cause it may be a while before they have a chance at state when they join the big boys next year.

Nope, just reporting what the radio said, a brief incident, I wish I could have made it to see a great game. All TC folks are invited for leftover turkey at the eagles nest next Friday, and I wish your streak to start again next year while SM is in 4A.

I do enjoy some good turkey! I guess one of the SM fans ran out on the field to stick their flag on the Jacket logo. Sounds like cooler heads prevailed. Again, great game and good luck the rest of the way. I wish you were 4A this year!!

Tough luck to the Trousdale nation,I knew you had a very tough matchup. I was packed and ready to head out and unforseen circumstances got me. Sorta glad now, I'd be riding all night.Great year Yellow Jackets, I'm sure you will be even better next year. I'm sure SM has some sore kids,they now know a Yellow Jacket can pack a pretty powerful sting.