signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

...if this thread dont git locked, fwiw, i plan to address a few things a little later...rite now it be huntin tyme.

I hope it gets locked down before you come out of the woods and spew your words of visdom (sic). From my scan of this thread last night, it looks like you's one of the initiators of "the rumor".

Come on Butchie. You've been around all year. You know it didn't happen . . .

LOL...I Wasn't There...But I Have Read Nothing All Year That Would Make Me Think Otherwise About Either Program...But It's Always A Couple Thugs Who Gets Everybody Thrown Under The Bus. Trousdale And Signal...2 Awesome Teams...Pay The Penalty Of Some Classless Thug Who Neither Team Or Community Could Have Controlled At That Moment...So With That Said...I Hope The Mascot Is Cool And The Thug Dealt With Severly....What's His Address I'll Handle It Myself! :twisted:

Let me spell this out for those too hungover to keep up.

We. Did. Not. Try. And. Place. Our. Flag. In. Your. Field.

Seriously people. Do you really think it's EVEN POSSIBLE to stick an 2.5" piece of PVC pipe that is completely flat on end into the ground? Your strongest player couldn't do it. Do you think our mascot is up to that task???

Your Coach and "fans" need a reality check. Too many years of no-helmet football causing that crazy thinking?

You have no excuse for the loss. It was just a hard fought battle where someone had to lose. But that is the SORRIEST excuse for your poor sportsmanship.

I respect your players but I'm going to have to stop there. Don't trash up the respect they earn on the field with your sore loser attitude.

Sounds like Trouserdale and Gordonsville are both sore losers, anybody who knows anything about football can see SM is easily the best 2A team in the state, if the had been played on the mountain vice at the creekbank it would have been a much larger margin of defeat, and if the TSSAA puts sanctions on them it may be a year or two before they see any post-season action anyway.

LOL...I Wasn't There...But I Have Read Nothing All Year That Would Make Me Think Otherwise About Either Program...But It's Always A Couple Thugs Who Gets Everybody Thrown Under The Bus. Trousdale And Signal...2 Awesome Teams...Pay The Penalty Of Some Classless Thug Who Neither Team Or Community Could Have Controlled At That Moment...So With That Said...I Hope The Mascot Is Cool And The Thug Dealt With Severly....What's His Address I'll Handle It Myself! :twisted:

lol - That's the Butchie I've come to love to read. Well said.

easy smeagle.. heading in the wrong direction with this one. i'll vouch for him

OK. gotcha. When I turned this thing on last night, I went back to try to see where this "rumor" of a pending flag attack started and Tuss's comment was what I found.

Whoever started it needs a little more to do and needs to think of better ways to motivate their team.

Thanks.

Back to Football! The "season" continues!!