Milan (11-1) @ Camden (12-0) Let's get it started!

matt_8777

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

However I will go ahead and say the winner of this game will NOT be in Cookeville. Pearl Cohn or Goodpasture will represent the West this season.

Dang dude,move on.Fairview got beat.You have been downing Camden all season.Even picked Westview in your Pick em contest and downed them in your poll.This is Camden vs Milan thread.Carry on guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time in several years that Camden has been healthy at this point in the season. Camden does run the ball alot. They pass when they need to. Westview put 9-10 people in the box against Camden and they still run the ball to the outside fairly well (no offense to Westview of course). I don't see Milan doing that but they might. If they do, Camden will throw the ball unless the run game is successful. They threw the ball very little against Westview, but they didn't need to. The defense held Westview enough to keep control of the game. Gerry is a Fairview fan. howdoitknow is the Cheatham Co. Cubs fan. Funny thing is that people that haven't even seen Camden play want to dog them and say they can't win against certain teams because they don't throw the ball...blah blah blah. Why pass when you usually hang 35+ on a team in the first half running the ball in 40-50 increments. Camden won't do that to Milan unless Milan has an implosion. Can Milan pass on Camden.....maybe.....but I guarantee they are facing the best secondary they have faced all year and the best total defense. Ask Westview's QB how good they are. They were all over his passes. I'm no fortune teller. I just have watched Camden all year. I have seen their strenths and weaknesses. The team that takes advantage of these teams weaknesses will win this game. Officiating has been bad all year so I don't expect anything different. There is holding just about every play in high school football. It's just in what situation the ref throws the flag. I'm glad this thread is having the buzz about it. I'm hearing people talk about it all over the place. Can't wait till Friday.

This is the first time in several years that Camden has been healthy at this point in the season. Camden does run the ball alot. They pass when they need to. Westview put 9-10 people in the box against Camden and they still run the ball to the outside fairly well (no offense to Westview of course). I don't see Milan doing that but they might. If they do, Camden will throw the ball unless the run game is successful. They threw the ball very little against Westview, but they didn't need to. The defense held Westview enough to keep control of the game. Gerry is a Fairview fan. howdoitknow is the Cheatham Co. Cubs fan. Funny thing is that people that haven't even seen Camden play want to dog them and say they can't win against certain teams because they don't throw the ball...blah blah blah. Why pass when you usually hang 35+ on a team in the first half running the ball in 40-50 increments. Camden won't do that to Milan unless Milan has an implosion. Can Milan pass on Camden.....maybe.....but I guarantee they are facing the best secondary they have faced all year and the best total defense. Ask Westview's QB how good they are. They were all over his passes. I'm no fortune teller. I just have watched Camden all year. I have seen their strenths and weaknesses. The team that takes advantage of these teams weaknesses will win this game. Officiating has been bad all year so I don't expect anything different. There is holding just about every play in high school football. It's just in what situation the ref throws the flag. I'm glad this thread is having the buzz about it. I'm hearing people talk about it all over the place. Can't wait till Friday.

Easley did make some big throws on third down to Trae White and Blake Riley.

CamdenBottoms....great post.....Fairview got beat. Bertier, you act like the interceptions and

fumbles were caused by ghosts. First fumble your QB got waylayed by Coleman and coughed up the ball,

the interception as caused by pressure, ....I could go on.....Milan played very flat, may have been

one of the worst games we played all year(except 1st half at Ripley) and still won by 18 pts,

and don't forget Milan took a knee inside the Fairview 5 yard line to let time expire.

Matt8777.......you said it all, for the non Camden and non Milan fans let me say this, us Milan

nuts know what our bulldogs are up against. Camden's been the big mule in the barn all year and we

have a great respect for their football team. Having said that, WE ARE the MILAN BULLDAWGS, and

WE ARE gonna talk a little smack, not because were poor sports, not because we're obnoxious,

it's because we've earned it!!!!! Don't get it twisted

Milan looked awful young out there last friday night. That being said, its time to grow up a whole lot friday night when its 34 degrees. Either going to be puppies and curled up in the dog house or going to come out and let the big dawg eat!

I wish somebody would spray paint our kickoff guys cleats black with spraypaint..yellow cleats? really?

Camo hand warmers around the waist? Go to Hibbetts and get a black one please.

PET PEEVES!!! IMO...Yellow cleats and camo don't belong on a Milan football team.

Rodney Nance needs a good pep talk from his older brother, Rod Smith.

Matt8777.......you said it all, for the non Camden and non Milan fans let me say this, us Milan

nuts know what our bulldogs are up against. Camden's been the big mule in the barn all year and we

have a great respect for their football team. Having said that, WE ARE the MILAN BULLDAWGS, and

WE ARE gonna talk a little smack, not because were poor sports, not because we're obnoxious,

it's because we've earned it!!!!! Don't get it twisted

uhm....I pick Camden. :popcorneater:

uhm....I pick Camden. :popcorneater:

I rarely ever pick against Milan when it comes to West Tennessee matchups, and every time I do....

(i.e. Last year @ Crockett County, 26-0), Milan always comes out big.

If Camden loses this playoff game at HOME, with the best team they have ever had, against a young and rebuilding Milan team.......:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Set aside all the emotions about your team and look at the facts:

I'm from Milan.

Milan IS down. They lost ALL 11 starters from the offensive side of the ball (including 2 premiere talents)

Milan is very young but talented. They have a Sophomore QB that is in his first year. They lack size up front and a big threat at WR. However, Coach Morris still has this team 11-1 and in the discussion for who represents the West. Coach of the Year? Probably so, IMO.

Camden supposedly has the "best team they have ever put on the field"....................(heard this before)

Camden is at HOME (if this game was @ Milan, it would be a lock for a Milan win)

You can't overlook being on the road.

IMO, all the pressure is on Camden. They are the experienced team @ home.

But that monkey might be too big to get off... Milan has completely dominated you. (15-2, won 9 straight)

Best team you've ever had > Milan returning all 11 starters on O and young......I hope you can be excited.

Everyone is playing for second place, anyway. Remember that.

Set aside all the emotions about your team and look at the facts:

I'm from Milan.

Milan IS down. They lost ALL 11 starters from the offensive side of the ball (including 2 premiere talents)

Milan is very young but talented. They have a Sophomore QB that is in his first year. They lack size up front and a big threat at WR. However, Coach Morris still has this team 11-1 and in the discussion for who represents the West. Coach of the Year? Probably so, IMO.

Camden supposedly has the "best team they have ever put on the field"....................(heard this before)

Camden is at HOME (if this game was @ Milan, it would be a lock for a Milan win)

You can't overlook being on the road.

IMO, all the pressure is on Camden. They are the experienced team @ home.

But that monkey might be too big to get off... Milan has completely dominated you. (15-2, won 9 straight)

Best team you've ever had > Milan returning all 11 starters on O and young......I hope you can be excited.

Everyone is playing for second place, anyway. Remember that.

Which one of us can call back past years and what does that have to do with this year? Nothing. What happened yesterday can never be changed and tomorrow is promised to no one. Maybe the reason Milan remains second place winners is because of the loseing attude stated here and I quote: Everyone is playing for second place, anyway. Remember that. Camden may not win but if they don't, it wont be because they are playing for second place. Camden is playing to win every game includeing state. That is why Camden wins this one 21 to 7 Edited by wmatlock1