Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

I openly invite you all to join me on the baseball forum :thumb: nothing better than hitting the diamond!

No offence intended but I'd almost rather watch grass grow. I do try to catch the occasional Lander game @ home. More to support the kids than any real interest in baseball. Now my wife is the rabid fan of our national pasttime. She was a very good softball player and it kills her that our boy shows very little interest in it. He played up through jr.high but now concentrates on the weights after basketball is done. My wife's younger brother(same age as our son) is playing so we'll be there to support the Landers this year......plus I love givin certain umps a hard time over calls :roflol: .

Edited by Bluengoldblood

No offence intended but I'd almost rather watch grass grow. I do try to catch the occasional Lander game @ home. More to support the kids than any real interest in baseball. Now my wife is the rabid fan of our national pasttime. She was a very good softball player and it kills her that our boy shows very little interest in it. He played up through jr.high but now concentrates on the weights after basketball is done. My wife's younger brother(same age as our son) is playing so we'll be there to support the Landers this year......plus I love givin certain umps a hard time over calls :roflol: .

Son, im convinced we're clones living in diff parts of the county!!!!!

I couldn't care less about baseball but my wife (softball player) LOVES it....

So, lil ones just HAVE to play!!!

I sleep with my Oakleys on and wait for football practice to start!

very interesting that it is a close game

They played earlier this season Wingman, think Cosby won by 3. Iknow basketball can be a funny game sometimes but if the Bulldogs play up to par,they should handle Cosby.Looks like the Landers and Bulldogs might just go at it one more time.