Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

As a fan from Wartburg hope the young man is ok and recovers quickly n safely now for some sub state talk i know Cloudland is tough and so is Hampton my predictions are this Hampton in a close one and Jellico in a close one moving on to the State

Not sure when the sub state games are ,but if Hyden has a concussion ,its doubtful he'll be cleared, I think his absence would doom the landers. Home court advantage could be the difference in both games.

Not sure when the sub state games are ,but if Hyden has a concussion ,its doubtful he'll be cleared, I think his absence would doom the landers. Home court advantage could be the difference in both games.

The boys sub-state games will be monday night at 7pm. I really doubt if Hyden will be cleared by then, but stranger things have happened, I guess.

The boys sub-state games will be monday night at 7pm. I really doubt if Hyden will be cleared by then, but stranger things have happened, I guess.

I think its a week automatic. I would hate that for Hyden and the Landers. Maybe they can pull it out and have him for the state.It would be a shame to miss you're last game as a senior.