Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

Yep....two teams from same district cant meet until championship...You making the trip down?

Yeah im gonna go down and watch till friday. Hampton got a good draw with summertown. Cloudland not so much. middleton will be super athletic. even for good teams that excute the best, there is nothing you can do against size and athletiscm

Yeah im gonna go down and watch till friday. Hampton got a good draw with summertown. Cloudland not so much. middleton will be super athletic. even for good teams that excute the best, there is nothing you can do against size and athletiscm

Id like to meet up with ya....holler Wednesday on here and ill find you

There's two kinds of people in this world: those who start spring sports early and those who play for state championships. :lol::twisted::lol:

I would like to dedicate a song to someone very special. This one goes out to the one and only "Cloudland Queen"

Don’t you draw the queen of diamonds, boy

She’ll beat you if she’s able

You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet

Now it seems to me, some fine things

Have been laid upon your table

But you only want the ones that you can’t get

Desperado

Your a fine Queen and you always want the one's that you cant get. the ones you cant get, well, those "ones" are state championships. So dont talk stupid to me

Cosby has been to more state championships than Cloudland. Untill the changes you will be known as the "Cloudland Queen".

Well, at least we have been to the big tournament 4 out of the last 6 seasons. Cosby tradition is over young lad. Cloudland's has only just begun. At least you listen to the Eagles. I was worried you might be a :oops: . :roflol: Better get good at swingin a bat. Thats the only chance you got against the King. Anyway, keep singing and we'll keep playing.

I would like to dedicate a song to someone very special. This one goes out to the one and only "Cloudland Queen"

Don’t you draw the queen of diamonds, boy

She’ll beat you if she’s able

You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet

Now it seems to me, some fine things

Have been laid upon your table

But you only want the ones that you can’t get

Desperado

Your a fine Queen and you always want the one's that you cant get. the ones you cant get, well, those "ones" are state championships. So dont talk stupid to me

Hey pooh boy, here's your favorite song:

Uhhhh, you like it like that

he's workin your back

YOu don't know how to act

slow motion for me, slow motion for me, slow motion for me, c'mon slow motion for me. :lol:

Hey pooh boy, here's your favorite song:

Uhhhh, you like it like that

he's workin your back

YOu don't know how to act

slow motion for me, slow motion for me, slow motion for me, c'mon slow motion for me. :lol:

haha wow still jacked up on mtn dew i see