Humboldt entertains Trinity Christain

JungleJim125

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hoping that we would see more people, truthfully I don't think the word is getting out on our success. I just don't hear anyone talking about it like I did in basketball.

That's true and hard to understand! I also enjoy Basketball but it's plenty of football let to play! Alot of people just plain don't like to get out in cool weather! They like the warm and cozy gym! If anyone is reading this if you have not seen Humboldt play get out and do so! These kids have made great progress under Bland! Not only is he a good coach the kids like him as well and play hard for him! Bland is the best coach Humboldt has had since Tucker left! Humboldt will win alot of games as long as they have coaching! The Vikings also won down through the years with good coaching! The next four years Humboldt will be as this year special to watch! With a loaded Freshman class coming up and finally with some size to! I will say this once more get out and come see this team play! They need your support! I can remember when Humboldt fans could not wait till Friday night! So come on down and get behind these kids! Good luck Vikings! :thumb:

I make enough noise for 100 fans. Everyone can tell when I like what's going on and everyone can tell when I don't. I did tell the coach I wasn't going to get as excited. That's hard to do. I kind of lost it on that fumble recovery we ran back last week. I won't say why but if you know me you know why.

Ha - I saw you - all 10 mins of your celebration. :roflolk:

Welcome to the threads.

That's true and hard to understand! I also enjoy Basketball but it's plenty of football let to play! Alot of people just plain don't like to get out in cool weather! They like the warm and cozy gym! If anyone is reading this if you have not seen Humboldt play get out and do so! These kids have made great progress under Bland! Not only is he a good coach the kids like him as well and play hard for him! Bland is the best coach Humboldt has had since Tucker left! Humboldt will win alot of games as long as they have coaching! The Vikings also won down through the years with good coaching! The next four years Humboldt will be as this year special to watch! With a loaded Freshman class coming up and finally with some size to! I will say this once more get out and come see this team play! They need your support! I can remember when Humboldt fans could not wait till Friday night! So come on down and get behind these kids! Good luck Vikings! :thumb:

Yep, Yep - We can use some support, but those Vikings are going to play hard anyway.

Okay! Here is another Viking fan! I love to watch those boys play and 2red...your son was running that fumble back fast to the endzone. The defensive line and linebackers have GOT to apply a lot of pressure to the QB this week! If they can get him rushing his throws, anything can happen. A snot knockers would also be great!!!!GoVikes!

Okay! Here is another Viking fan! I love to watch those boys play and 2red...your son was running that fumble back fast to the endzone. The defensive line and linebackers have GOT to apply a lot of pressure to the QB this week! If they can get him rushing his throws, anything can happen. A snot knockers would also be great!!!!GoVikes!

I believe TCA stays close for a couple of quarters then Humboldt will pull away! I know Washington is a great athlete and is the playmaker of TCA! I simply think the D of Humboldt also loaded with speed with ware down Washington! Humboldt pulls away in the 3rd quarter at least that's my way of thinking! Good luck Vikings!! :thumb:

The vikings normally go on defense first and get the ball after half time.. so i say TCA plays them 14 - 14 untill the half, then HBT comes out and has a 7 or 8 min drive like last week and takes the ball game over to win 35 - 21.. The D must bring the pressure & the DB's will have to show up and cover, if they can pick him a time or two don't be suprised if they take it to the house, the vikings have athletes everywhere, even the D Linemen can take it back! Just ask adamsville.