New coach in wilson co?

Creekbank76

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 is what I heard.

Can you throw out some names? Word on the street is that Jerry Joslin was seen at LHS recently. Now those of you who have been around awhile know how much respect I have for Joslin. He would be an outstanding hire. He breeds discipline, teaches fundamentals and precise technique, and his players are physical to the core. Man, I might have to become a blue devil fan if this happens. I badly wanted him for the job at OHS when Ferg left.

Edited by 2priceless

Can you throw out some names? Word on the street is that Jerry Joslin was seen at LHS recently. Now those of you who have been around awhile know how much respect I have for Joslin. He would be an outstanding hire. He breeds discipline, teaches fundamentals and precise technique, and his players are physical to the core. Man, I might have to become a blue devil fan if this happens. I badly wanted him for the job at OHS when Ferg left.

Not much of a name dropper but folks have already named afew on here. I do know that Joslin hasn't threw his hat in the ring. He is a great coach and would win at LHS but if you hire him you have to hire his wfe as a principle.

Only if we can keep the 'lift'! :roflolk:

LOD, you can operate the laptop on the lift and send the signals of the other team to wingman on the field. I will be in charge of team meals, motivational pre-game and half-time speeches ,and distracting the other team during time-out's. But in the salary negotiations we have to make sure we aren't running the wingt or changing the uniforms to stinkin red, LOD.

Hey 66in74 and jcraigp23, not sure what your guys ties are to Cumberland and Lebanon, but I will say this. I played ball at CU from 96-01 and coached at Lebanon for a total of 8 years in wrestling and football (both as a non-faculty and faculty coach) Let me say this, the city of Lebanon and CU have a special place in my heart. I met my wife there, had my children there, and started my professional career there. And during all this time, I have heard every year about how all these great updgrades are coming to CU's football facility. It aint gonna happen for two reasons. One, as long as the baseball team is doing its thing, they get what they want. And two, the current president is so much against the football team, he tried to shut down the whole program when he was first hired. He called it a waste of time and money and stated the players bring down the academic standing of CU. (True story..told to me by a Board Member) The only way any improvements will be made to CU's football facilites is if a former player with deep pockets gives the money to have it done...oh wait, that happened back in 2000 and guess where the money went...that's around the time the baseball field was remodled....jsut saying...dont hold your breath!! -Kevin

simma dow now.

the baseball team works and raises money for every thing they get.