district 5AAA

sportsphan

Posted by callmeSir:

shut up - you have so much class. Your red really shows when someone makes a comment you don't like. Then you have enough nerve to correct everyone else on how they should behave and represent Bradley County. Take a look in the mirror, or visit Ms. Cleo.

dear callmeBoy...lol....youre funny...(btw...you look good in red too:)).....I never corrected anyone or told someone how to behave...I just asked folks to quit hating on Bradley...this is an open board...and if you dont like what I am saying ...then.....laff in your face...I dont care :(

[Edited by 23sMom on 10-4-02 4:52P]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have real potential to do wat we did last year! There were PLENTY of doubts like there are now about us not goin newhere!! But I jus wanna say this..dont doubt a team and make real retarted opinions bc itll give them all the more reason to prove EVERYONE WRONG!!!!!! GO BC!!! ~~BsCo 23 :o

[Edited by 2good2guard on 10-4-02 9:03P]

Fijado por 2good2guard:

I think we have real potential to do wat we did last year! There were PLENTY of doubts like there are now about us not goin newhere!! But I jus wanna say this..dont doubt a team and make real retarted opinions bc itll give them all the more reason to prove EVERYONE WRONG!!!!!! GO BC!!! ~~BsCo 23 ;)

[Edited by 2good2guard on 10-4-02 9:03P]

I hope you do prove them all wrong Bsco- Go #23!!!!! Make this final year one to remember- go out on TOP!Make some NOISE! ;)

Posted by GottaHaveHeart:

McMinn...Regular Season Champs...Latham and Hardaway nice combo

Cleveland over Bradley...District Tourney Champs....Bad taste of finals loss last year carries Cleveland over in rematch....2nd Place just wont do this year!!!!

McMinn and Brainerd goes to sub-state after series of upsets in Sectionals

Where are the District and Sectional tourneys being held this year...??

I am no great predictor, but I think that your Region picks are going to be way off. I do not believe McMinn is going to be anywhere near as good a team as everyone say they are, plus they always choke. As for Brainerd they lost all 5 of their starters and only played about 7 people last year. District 6 is probably the weakest district in the entire state. District & Region will be between Bradley and Cleveland.

Go Bearettes!

[Edited by BCHStrack1 on 10-6-02 5:30P]

Unless McMinn and Bradley have to see each other before the region finals I see them both going to substate but i don't think neither one of them can win in the substate. Cleveland will not go very far in the end because they have too many people who want to be stars. They have two girls that moved from Polk to be stars and one that should be going to McMinn but it wasn't good enough for her. Two that should be going to Walker Valley. So in the end, it will be Bradley and McMinn.

i am goin to go off in my own world and am goin to say that tiffiny buckelew will be the district and region mvp...yeah and i truly believe that i am not afraid to say that...she has proven herself and still isnt being given her props by everyone...if u ask bradley's coach who is the best player in the region i would think he would say B.S.23 and then the next name would be buckelew...it is too early to predict anything else about the region

but what i really hope will happen is that someone from cleveland will be state tourney mvp :) now how u like me now!!!

Sportsphan, Please, ease up on the girls moving to Cleveland to be stars. Sometimes the girls have absolutely nothing to do with the move. 99.99999999 percent of the time it is the parent, and for many reasons. The 3 girls you mentioned are very, very good people and they probably hated to leave their friends, but were willing to do whatever mom, or dad wanted them to do.

Now I am laughing at you, Pitino. YOU telling someone to ease up on here.. haha..................... You are the master of criticism.... (and I don't mean that ugly) And I think sportsphan mentioned five girls.... which three were you referring to as being good girls? Haha... I think they all are nice young ladies and I hope they do great all year except against Bradley....

Yep, lil shooter runs cross country--- thinking about giving up bball and just run.. More of a future in it, what do you think????

By the way, where are our vols in the polls this week?

Posted by tnwareagle:

Now I am laughing at you, Pitino. YOU telling someone to ease up on here.. haha..................... You are the master of criticism.... (and I don't mean that ugly) And I think sportsphan mentioned five girls.... which three were you referring to as being good girls? Haha... I think they all are nice young ladies and I hope they do great all year except against Bradley....

Yep, lil shooter runs cross country--- thinking about giving up bball and just run.. More of a future in it, what do you think????

By the way, where are our vols in the polls this week?

Hey, Hey, Tnwareagle, don't go dragging football into the girls high school basketball forum. By the way "our" vols are 18th. Where are "your" war eagles?

I would hate to see lilshooter give up roundball but I would understand.

Just got back from shakytown. See you Friday?

just kidding about giving up the roundball. I was answering Pitino's comments from another thread about "lil shooter and auburn. She would NEVER do that!!!! Pitino just always gives me a hard time about auburn.... (haha) And 18th to a Vol fan is not good. He thinks I don't know who he is, but I DO!!!! How was the trip?????

[Edited by tnwareagle on 10-18-02 8:01A]

Posted by tnwareagle:

just kidding about giving up the roundball. I was answering Pitino's comments from another thread about "lil shooter and auburn. She would NEVER do that!!!! Pitino just always gives me a hard time about auburn.... (haha) And 18th to a Vol fan is not good. He thinks I don't know who he is, but I DO!!!! How was the trip?????

[Edited by tnwareagle on 10-18-02 8:01A]

Shakytown was COLD and windy as always but also very alive. The Giants were in the playoffs and it was fleet week with the Blue Angels. Crazy, crazy stuff going on. But it's always like that out there. There's not another city like that one.

:D;)