Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

I think EHS will score at least 7. Either way I predict a blowout but I don't think it will be a shutout. We did score quick on Greeneville and that will be the only way to score anything is to make it quick and pray we are lucky. There is no such thing as 0 chance. If things were that certain than having playoffs wouldn't matter and Alcoa would get an automatic gold ball every year

Yeah, I did draw first blood but if you read any of the Elizabethton playoff threads you will see a number of Alcoa faithful running their mouths about a game that hasn't happened yet..UNPROVOKED. Looking at you F5SeekShelter. On top of that we all know the outcome so them beating it into our heads in every thread will piss anyone off.

Hear , hear , EHS . Right on the nose there. :thumb:

I will say Im going to miss hearing Bon Jovi before the game like last year at Elizabethton. Sadly we cant treat you all to the same as we play some God awful rap music that 80% of the fan base cant stand listening to. It also sounds like some crap that was recorded in $5 booth at West Town Mall.

You have made some arguable posts , but this IS a widespread problem in high school athletics . (snicker , snicker , :roflolk: ) Oh my . :thumb:

Concessions alert: There will only be a limited supply of band burgers for the game next week. We will have hot dogs, french fries, chili cheese fries, tornadoes, and nachos available at the lower concessions. If you haven't tried the chicken sandwiches, they're as good as the burgers! The upper concessions will have the usual until we run out.

Thanks to everybody who has visited both concessions and has supported the band!

Edited by aliastn

I'd like to know how many kids playing for Alcoa actually grew up there? I bet it makes the ones that did feel good sitting on the sidelines watching the recruited Knoxville intercity kids win State Championships for them. But as long as they get a ring and the school gets another gold ball that's all that counts. Your TSSAA payment is due at the end of this month this year, they need Christmas money.