Maryville vs. Oak Ridge

Red Rebels

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This says otherwise....

Don't start unfounded rumors

i wasn't appearently there was an old rule in TSSAA that ur stadium had to be able to seat a certain number of people to host a semi-final game and marryville didn't. But appearently that rule has changed so it is still at Maryville.....and i'm glad they play better on the road anyways.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasn't appearently there was an old rule in TSSAA that ur stadium had to be able to seat a certain number of people to host a semi-final game and marryville didn't. But appearently that rule has changed so it is still at Maryville.....and i'm glad they play better on the road anyways.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just make this stuff up as you go along don't you? :thumb:

So it's very obvious Oak Ridge has improved a bunch over the last few weeks , so I was wanting to hear from the Oak Ridge fans where the most improvement has came from ? Fewer turnovers ... kids buying in ... young players growing up ... ? Just curious what you guys think . I think Maryville's Improvement has come from much better execution offensively , and defensively guys look more confident and are playing faster to the ball . The improvement of our QB and our young RB has also helped our team greatly .

Kinda quiet on here this week. Nellie Belle must be in the shop.

Here is a photo of a Maryville and an Oak Ridge fan hanging out in the off season.

mullet.jpg

I like the Anderson County Waterfall on Bladerunner!

StarsNBars was there too:l-bows-torch2.jpg

RR....Nellie's runnin like a top....Ben pullin gard dooty on tha turkeys...Cain't haiv anuthur rerun ov last yeer......And tha pups go hungree.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPDTrOpNphs&feature=related