Maryville vs. Oak Ridge

Red Rebels

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELCOME BACK to the "BLACKHOLE" OR FANS.

Thanks for the welcome, we're very glad to be at the ol' blackhole.

According to all our friends from middle and west Tennessee (who are now at home watching) we should name this east Tennessee match up the "cup cake" bowl.

Just a thought from last nights results..... CUP CAKES WIN!! CUP CAKES WIN!!!!

Whitts BBQ iz purty good....mommaSTARS likes runnin bye two get too famlee packs....one fer me and tha pups....one fer herself...... :hungry:

Stars ... I noticed the other day there's a new barbecue place two doors down from Los Amigos. You know that building that has had about 25 different restaurants in it? They had the smoker going out front and had hung their shingle on the door.

Good to see you last night. What a display by the Rebels. Caleb really gets fired up don't he? He's awesome. You should see him on Sunday morning in worship service. He's pretty much the same way!!!

BTW ... I was shocked when I realized the Bearden fans were cheering after they realized that Austin was injured. That's about as classless of a move as I remember seeing in a while. I've grown accustomed to that from their basketball program, but kind of surprised me from their football fans.

I only missed one Maryville game all year...the Oak Ridge game. Thank you T$$AA for providing another opportunity for me. Looking forward to a great game. Congratulations to both teams.

Wow! U missed a game. Must of been while I was out of town or I would have felt the tremors, lol. I'm going to bring u a pumpkin pie next week. Good luck to u'r team.

Wow! U missed a game. Must of been while I was out of town or I would have felt the tremors, lol. I'm going to bring u a pumpkin pie next week. Good luck to u'r team.

Hey Shock...I hope we eat early Friday...I can't miss the re-match. I may have to pass on the pumpkin pie so I can get to the game on time...lol. See you soon.

Stars ... I noticed the other day there's a new barbecue place two doors down from Los Amigos. You know that building that has had about 25 different restaurants in it? They had the smoker going out front and had hung their shingle on the door.

Good to see you last night. What a display by the Rebels. Caleb really gets fired up don't he? He's awesome. You should see him on Sunday morning in worship service. He's pretty much the same way!!!

BTW ... I was shocked when I realized the Bearden fans were cheering after they realized that Austin was injured. That's about as classless of a move as I remember seeing in a while. I've grown accustomed to that from their basketball program, but kind of surprised me from their football fans.

Yeah we sniffed that out two Gov-Man.....

Caleb maiks me proud two bee a Rebull Gov-Man...... :thumb:

Well tha Bulldawgs can now put all thair cheerin' intwo baskitbawl now.... :popcorneater:

Heard Desmund Horne is still hurt any word on his ability to play friday? Heck of a game by Shawn Prevo Oak Ridge is going to have to find a way to stop the run regardless of who is back that. Good luck to both teams; can't wait for this game to get started.

Dez iz baik and caut a few bawls last nite.... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS