Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

The real question is why do you come on the Greeneville vs. Maplewood thread out of nowhere and start talking trash about Greeneville, then start saying they would have 4 or 5 losses in West's district, then start making excuses for why you guys didn't beat teams as badly as Greeneville did.

The team I'm a fan of is IN West's district...I've seen every single team in 4-AAA play this year and I've seen Greeneville as well. Let me tell you...Greeneville would WIN 4-AAA. You can come on here and post your excuses and "GO MAPLEWOOD" all you want...that's the comical thing

Thanks TG24, someone thats has also seen every team in District 4-AAA play (I helped with one of the teams in the district) and Greeneville play (Started 3 years and Graduated from GHS). I already wished you luck against Columbia RunninRebels but until you have a little more knowledge and first hand experience about both teams i wouldn't run your mouth about how 4 teams in your district would beat Greeneville

I'm on this thread because of the arrogance of Greeneville fans. Greeneville would NOT win the district; that title belongs to Maryville. You're right that I don't know anything about Greeneville except their district, but I do know more about West and district 4-AAA more than anyone on this board. I guarantee you that so I would watch what I say when questioning my knowledge.

I do know more about West and district 4-AAA more than anyone on this board. I guarantee you that so I would watch what I say when questioning my knowledge.

I think that's a rather presumptous thing to say. How in the world can you make a guarantee like that? I don't doubt that you know more about West than anyone here...but you have no idea what others know about 4-AAA.

I'm on this thread because of the arrogance of Greeneville fans. Greeneville would NOT win the district; that title belongs to Maryville. You're right that I don't know anything about Greeneville except their district, but I do know more about West and district 4-AAA more than anyone on this board. I guarantee you that so I would watch what I say when questioning my knowledge.

I like how you say that you dont know anything about Greeneville then end your post with "I would watch what I say when questioning my knowledge." Your a joke RunninRebels. How can you come on here and say Greeneville would lose when you know nothing about them?

The real question is why do you come on the Greeneville vs. Maplewood thread out of nowhere and start talking trash about Greeneville, then start saying they would have 4 or 5 losses in West's district, then start making excuses for why you guys didn't beat teams as badly as Greeneville did.

The team I'm a fan of is IN West's district...I've seen every single team in 4-AAA play this year and I've seen Greeneville as well. Let me tell you...Greeneville would WIN 4-AAA. You can come on here and post your excuses and "GO MAPLEWOOD" all you want...that's the comical thing

So are you actually saying Greeneville would beat Maryville ? Geez , I want to pull for all east tn teams left , but this makes it really hard to do that .

So are you actually saying Greeneville would beat Maryville ? Geez , I want to pull for all east tn teams left , but this makes it really hard to do that .

Who cares. If you want to know what people would think about a Greeneville/Maryville game start a thread. There is already one for Greeneville/Alcoa. Same goes to runninrebel and your West team. Greeneville doesn't have to play those teams tomorrow, They play Maplewood and I'm far more concerned about that game.

Who cares. If you want to know what people would think about a Greeneville/Maryville game start a thread. There is already one for Greeneville/Alcoa. Same goes to runninrebel and your West team. Greeneville doesn't have to play those teams tomorrow, They play Maplewood and I'm far more concerned about that game.

Too bad Bud ... I could care less about what you want . Maybe if your supporters quit bragging about how they could beat anybody on earth , you could talk about your game

TG24 , you just told runninrebels how Presumptuous it was to make a guarantee ... did you not just guarantee that Greeneville would beat Maryville , Oak ridge , Bearden & Farragut ??

Too bad Bud ... I could care less about what you want . Maybe if your supporters quit bragging about how they could beat anybody on earth , you could talk about your game

TG24 , you just told runninrebels how Presumptuous it was to make a guarantee ... did you not just guarantee that Greeneville would beat Maryville , Oak ridge , Bearden & Farragut ??

I don't think a single Greeneville fan has said the likes until they were provoked by a fan from another team. Except for maybe saying they would beat Maplewood, which is on topic.

I don't think a single Greeneville fan has said the likes until they were provoked by a fan from another team. Except for maybe saying they would beat Maplewood, which is on topic.

And not one Maryville fan has claimed world dominance , but TG24 , who apparently is a Greeneville fan along with being a WB fan , just involved every team in 4AAA by claiming Greeneville would win that region . If you don't want Maryville fans coming to your thread , then maybe you should ask some of your fellow fans to tone it down , instead of trying to tell me where I'm allowed to post . Like I said , I want to pull for all East Tn teams , don't make it hard for us to pull for you guys by bringing up Maryville in teams you would beat .