Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Its super top secret but I will give you a clue. It has been given away about 50 times on other threads going back to the beginning of the year and it’s even been in the news paper. So if you will follow the clue you will figure it out. :roflolk:

So I take it you don't want to say. At least give the initials, or his number

zonepirate,sat on other side at SM vs. SP ,was the fumble w/5 min. left legit or not ?

Totally irrelevant at this point. One of the all time classic high school football games ever played; started both programs toward Gold Ball seasons IMO. I expect both SM and SP to easily coast into the state championship game Friday night. No disrespect to either BB or Coalfield intended; its just these two programs are that good. Both defenses still seem to give up a lot of points in big games though. Hope that tendency doesn't come back to bite them. Maybe Troll and Roy can put on an exhibition wrestling match between 1A and 2A Championship games next week, with OP officiating.

Don't think anybody would want to watch two old geezers wrestle. catfight.gif

But, there is a lot of time between the the 1a game Friday and the 2a game Saturday. Troll's gonna be there Thur, Fri, and Sat; even if by some miracle the Eagles get put out this week. Butchie says he's there for the duration, too.

So...Friday night sounds like a good time for a CoachT

tomsplace.gif

So I take it you don't want to say. At least give the initials, or his number

I’m really not sure why it matters. There will be 24+ young men playing on Friday night and I’m not sure why you want to focus on one. But the one you’re asking about played basketball and ran track for us last year so he isn’t new to the school.

I'm really surprised that one questionable call FOR signal Mtn. would even be brought up. They had to beat the officials at SP and TC along with beating the team. They're starting to get used to it. Just sayin'.

Kind of like we did up at your place last year. However, if Sissy Mountain is going to stay competitive at this level for very long, they are going to learn that you will run into refs that just mess up and a even a few Zebras that got a beat down when they were kids and carry a grudge. This has happened to the Pirates in title games before even at T.C.