TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO REBELS! Give me a reason to come back to the Cookeville on Saturday!

Well Now Mike...Our Last Performance At The State Level Hasn't Been Forgotten Yet...And These Hosers From TCA...Want Us First...So We'll Have To Wait And See...But For Me....I'll Say See Ya In Cookeville! :roflolk: Ya South Pitt Piratehoser! :twisted:

Well maybe the third time at McKenzie is the charm for TCA. Last time these two teams met, JW had a bum shoulder and before that he had a high ankle sprain.

Please dont think I am making excuses for earlier this year, just worth noting that JW is the kind of player that simply wants to play. He's not the kind of kid that complains about an injury, or even the Mr. Football nominations (or lack there of).

All im saying is to my knowledge he is healthy this time. I promise you, you will hear no excuses from me Saturday morning if the Rebels whoop our arse.

One difference this go around is the absence of #11 for TCA. He tore his ACL a few weeks back and will not be on the field this Friday.

I hope TCA learned from their first trip to McKenzie this year; and I hope they can pull the W this week! Go Lions! :thumb:

At this time of season if you aren't pretty dang good you won't be speaking of playing next Friday, you will be talking about who you are gonna go watch play. I'm pretty sure that the Rebels won't be resting on our meeting earlier in the season. I'm 100% sure we are playing much better overall now. Riverside and TCA are similar in a lot of ways but, they don't have your #1. He must be accounted for every play. Fast as I've maybe ever seen in HS and a very solid DB. Hoping for an injury free game Friday night.

TCA Had No Answer For Us Last Time And Can't Have Improved That Much Since...I Realize Them Being A Private School And All Means...Talent..Cash..Acquired...But Will Not Mean Or Help Diddly This Week. I'd Like To Congratulate TCA On Their Season And Making It This Far..But The Road Winds Down Here In Mckenzie Friday! :twisted:

TCA Had No Answer For Us Last Time And Can't Have Improved That Much Since...I Realize Them Being A Private School And All Means...Talent..Cash..Acquired...But Will Not Mean Or Help Diddly This Week. I'd Like To Congratulate TCA On Their Season And Making It This Far..But The Road Winds Down Here In Mckenzie Friday! :twisted:

Butchie, do NOT start taking away from our players by making allegations for which you have absolutely no evidence or knowlege!! The ONLY thing that being a private school means for TCA Friday night is that we are playing a school that is twice our size with twice as many players and a tax funded football budget! But you are right, that won't mean diddly. Our boys will play with what they have played with all year long: grit, determination, and all the ability God gave them.

No one pays anyone to play for us. And I know that for a FACT!

The only factor in the outcome of Friday's game is those 22 young men on the field and their God.

Butchie, do NOT start taking away from our players by making allegations for which you have absolutely no evidence or knowlege!! The ONLY thing that being a private school means for TCA Friday night is that we are playing a school that is twice our size with twice as many players and a tax funded football budget! But you are right, that won't mean diddly. Our boys will play with what they have played with all year long: grit, determination, and all the ability God gave them.

No one pays anyone to play for us. And I know that for a FACT!

The only factor in the outcome of Friday's game is those 22 young men on the field and their God.

Lol gullible

Butchie,

You are a pretty good egg, BUT, your highlited comment is out of line. As a forum moderator, you should know better.