Whitehaven vs. Smyrna

Red Rebels

Where are all of those highly ranked 7AAA teams at ? Did those rankings help them out ? Good thing Franklin didn't see your rankings before they played Oakland .

Well lets see Oakland did not have their best 2 running backs playing against Franklin Blackman did I told a Franklin poster that Blackman had their star running back and to catch him if they could LOL NOT they did not BLACKMAN 42 FRANKLIN 0 Blackman only beat Oakland 17 to 14 when they had their running backs as for where are all those highly ranked 7AAA teams at all in the same Quad had to beat up on each other to make it to the Semis Oh and Riverdale only Finished 4th in the 7AAA

Edited by BullyDog

Well lets see Oakland did not have their best 2 running backs playing against Franklin Blackman did I told a Franklin poster that Blackman had their star running back and to catch him if they could LOL NOT they did not BLACKMAN 42 FRANKLIN 0 Blackman only beat Oakland 17 to 14 when they had their running backs as for where are all those highly ranked 7AAA teams at all in the same Quad had to beat up on each other to make it to the Semis Oh and Riverdale only Finished 4th in the 7AAA

punctuation sold separately! :ugeek:

Edited by StarRaider

Oh and by the way our 8th seed we played had a 7-3 record and finished first in their region with their only losses coming from Region 7 Oakland Blackman and Smyrna!!! To be honest with ya I was a little worried last week our best running back was injured and only ran the ball 4 times. By the way how do you think you would do in the playoffs if your best two running backs did not play?

Edited by BullyDog

Oh and by the way our 8th seed we played had a 7-3 record and finished first in their region with their only losses coming from Region 7 Oakland Blackman and Smyrna!!! To be honest with ya I was a little worried last week our best running back was injured and only ran the ball 4 times. By the way how do you think you would do in the playoffs if your best two running backs did not play?

We didnt have our best running back,but, our back-ups did a dang good job. I see you Kece,Thompson and St Cloud. Also big ups to Steve, I see you out there giving yr all,also O-line ( Big Chris ,Nate ,Cisco)you guys are doing the dang thang. I dont even have to mention the "Hit Squad " .You guys re-adjusted the attitudes of some of the best RB's in the state.I want to see some new guys earn the right to belong to the "HIT SQUAD "!

I want the Bulldogs to memorize this speech and repeat it duing the game against Whitehaven....

HIT SQUAD !!!

Edited by AmericanBullDog

You do realize how "mature" you sounded there right :thumb:

But Exactly i've been saying it all season Region 7AAA is ranked 8th in the nation we are the "kings" of Tennessee football. Bow down to us and kiss our cleats :roflol:

BTW National Smyrna ranked 36..... Whitehaven 282

Where in the world is Smyrna ranked 36 in any national poll?

This means absolutely nothing come Friday but I do want to know which poll.

i love getting under your skin you make it so easy :thumb: if you read i was being sarcastic....I wouldn't call any team in the semis cupcakes...I'm worried about that there Maryville team lol...

Sorry , you're not under my skin any at all , i've been at this a long time . When I mention the 8th GREATEST REGION TO EVER LIVE .... it's not all about you Sean , I've had fun reading all of the very , very confident region 7AAA posts this year , it's been quality entertainment for sure .

So funny to me that Maryville (who has had great success in 4A) is comparing themselves to the only 5A back-to-back public school champions...but hey obviously East Tennessee is great at football, no denying that. Just really funny how you have yet to win with the big boys, yet have the biggest mouth....White Station took it to you guys last year, be honest, Smyrna has yet to lose in a State Championship, to go along with the rest of District 7 who has lost what...1 state championship game?

Where in the world is Smyrna ranked 36 in any national poll?

This means absolutely nothing come Friday but I do want to know which poll.

Its true ! You can find it on M*xPr*ps.com .

Smyrna ranks 36 in the nation and 2 in the state ( #1 in 6a)

Whitehaven ranks 282 in the nation and 11 in the state

Blackman ranks 121 in the nation and 7 in the state. Im just sayin....!

So funny to me that Maryville (who has had great success in 4A) is comparing themselves to the only 5A back-to-back public school champions...but hey obviously East Tennessee is great at football, no denying that. Just really funny how you have yet to win with the big boys, yet have the biggest mouth....White Station took it to you guys last year, be honest, Smyrna has yet to lose in a State Championship, to go along with the rest of District 7 who has lost what...1 state championship game?

Popcorneater Icon!