Whitehaven vs. Smyrna

Red Rebels

Where are all of those highly ranked 7AAA teams at ? Did those rankings help them out ? Good thing Franklin didn't see your rankings before they played Oakland .

Riverdale chocked lol...and blackman had to get nocked off so smyrna could continue on,...we know if Blackman was in a dif quad say quad 4 theyd still be in lol....And oakland played a bad game and got beat.....

Franklin must have looked at those rankings before playing Blackman :thumb: they got clobbered

Riverdale chocked lol...and blackman had to get nocked off so smyrna could continue on,...we know if Blackman was in a dif quad say quad 4 theyd still be in lol....And oakland played a bad game and got beat.....

Franklin must have looked at those rankings before playing Blackman :thumb: they got clobbered

Not sure how you can say that Riverdale chocked (or choked in the English language)......Sounded to me, as I listened to the game, that Oak Ridge "beat" them. I didn't hear anything during the game that made me feel as though Riverdale "choked".....

So I guess the rest of the State is just Lucky Smyrna knocked off Blackman ... right ? Tell us some more about how Superior Region 7AAA is ... I just can't get enough of it , and I'm sure all the other posters on Coach T haven't heard it enough yet !! So , would you call the 3 teams left .... other than the Supreme Region 7AAA team of course .... CUPCAKES ?? I mean surely these teams that are left have to be " CUPCAKES " ... right ? They're not from The 8th Greatest region of all time in Football . Tell us all some more about those rankings ... we love being informed of how inferior the rest of the State is .... PLEASE ??

So I guess the rest of the State is just Lucky Smyrna knocked off Blackman ... right ? Tell us some more about how Superior Region 7AAA is ... I just can't get enough of it , and I'm sure all the other posters on Coach T haven't heard it enough yet !! So , would you call the 3 teams left .... other than the Supreme Region 7AAA team of course .... CUPCAKES ?? I mean surely these teams that are left have to be " CUPCAKES " ... right ? They're not from The 8th Greatest region of all time in Football . Tell us all some more about those rankings ... we love being informed of how inferior the rest of the State is .... PLEASE ??

You tell em Pep! Tell who the best team in the state is in any class and in any div! (it's Alcoa)

You tell em Pep! Tell who the best team in the state is in any class and in any div! (it's Alcoa)

Alcoa can't be , they're not from Region 7AAA ... HOME OF THE 8TH GREATEST WONDERS OF ALL TIME !! LOL

So , BR , which one of your team's are you going to see Friday ? Oak Ridge or Alcoa ?

i love getting under your skin you make it so easy :thumb: if you read i was being sarcastic....I wouldn't call any team in the semis cupcakes...I'm worried about that there Maryville team lol...

Man this is getting heated so I'm going to throw in my two cents. I think people read to much into well this team is from East Tn or from Middle or West. I think at the end of the day there are going to be good teams from all three of them and I don't always think that what district your in matters. Now I am a 7AAA fans and I will root for any of the teams as long as there not playing or hurting Smyrna's chances. I also agree that it is the toughest in the state overall. Maybe not every year but consistently it is at the top of the list. The titles and the numbers show that. But just because I agree it is the best in the state does not mean that a team from 7AAA is unbeatable by no means. I have not seen Whitehaven play nor Maryville, so how can I judge if Smyrna is better. I can't! Its absolutely impossible to do so and to try to can come back and bite you in the butt. I think Friday will be a great game between two very good teams and I don't expect a blowout either way. Football is a game of matchups and momentum. Both teams will be pumped to play and the game will fall on matchups. Hopefully Smyrnas two players can play but, if they can't then it shouldn't be used as an excuse. Great football teams have many players that make them that way. If Smyrna is a great team then they will find a way to win. Good luck to both teams and lets hope its a barnburner.

i love getting under your skin you make it so easy :thumb: if you read i was being sarcastic....I wouldn't call any team in the semis cupcakes...I'm worried about that there Maryville team lol...