Coalfield vs. South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

I hope Grider is training those boys real hard today. My durn car is getting worked on and I could not get by Save A Lot or that practice field today. I garuntee you that we are going to have to play real hard and be real strong for these Coalfield boys. If we aren't strong and fast and get beat, our season will be over. You think Im joking but im not.

I hope you have some fudge rounds stashed away.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Coalfield shows up and plays their game we win by 21

If Coalfield shows up and jumps on our P we win by 42

If our boys want to play real tough like they did in the first half against Gordonsville we mercy rule for sure!

It all depends on pressure and pass coverage! Time to Rally the troops and stay focused for a Cookeville invasion..Oh an for the record to any Perry County fans that my be looking at this thread you guys do not have the fastest team in the state...WE DO...Our boys can fly in the 50 yard dash :roflol: win and you will see :thumb:

Two great teams will face off in PC Friday night. I have faith in my Vikings, and believe we will emerge victorious. Hope you SP folks are not counting on that gold ball too much; you'll have to settle for the silver, because the two best teams in 1A are playing in the west this week. Whether the winner be PC or JB, one of those two will take the gold!

Edited by viking_fan

Two great teams will face off in PC Friday night. I have faith in my Vikings, and believe we will emerge victorious. Hope you SP folks are not counting on that gold ball too much; you'll have to settle for the silver, because the two best teams in 1A are playing in the west this week. Whether the winner be PC or JB, one of those two will take the gold!

Oh OH!

To bad you guys will not make it to state after JB spanks yall this week...but hey..while us and JB are fighting it out...ya'll can be polishing that new bronze third place trophy they are giving out this year...#3 aint bad :thumb: Your now playing big boy ball...yall beat JB then we shall see who is playing for what

Edited by powerp

To bad you guys will not make it to state after JB spanks yall this week...but hey..while us and JB are fighting it out...ya'll can be polishing that new bronze third place trophy they are giving out this year...#3 aint bad :thumb: Your now playing big boy ball...yall beat JB then we shall see who is playing for what

Yes, we shall see... :thumb:

Let me ask you Coalfield people a question. Does that coach of yours train your blockers to do side body blocks like Grider does our boys? When our boys do it right, they can knock a big hole for that Hale boy to run through. Are you runners real fast in the 50 yard dash? Does that coach make them run with ankle weights on so they will be real fast?

If Coalfield shows up and plays their game we win by 21

If Coalfield shows up and jumps on our P we win by 42

If our boys want to play real tough like they did in the first half against Gordonsville we mercy rule for sure!

It all depends on pressure and pass coverage! Time to Rally the troops and stay focused for a Cookeville invasion..Oh an for the record to any Perry County fans that my be looking at this thread you guys do not have the fastest team in the state...WE DO...Our boys can fly in the 50 yard dash :roflol: win and you will see :thumb:

Powerp knows his football. I have to say I agree with Powerp here. You crazy post-war era guy.

South Pittsburg needs to come out and play well again this week. I hope the pirates stay focused and take care of business this week. I kinda like the fact that all of these Perry County fans are on here saying the two best teams are in the west and SP isnt in the mix. I think they have forgotten who S.P is. One loss in the championship game last season and we are suddenly a NOBODY to these rookies from Perry County. Wow!

SP mercy rule at half.....Second thought I figure I better hold back and retract...No sense in ruining all the fun

You Perry Mason Wannab....There's Rules On This Web-site That Prevent You Calling Out People By Names...And If By Chance You Had That Information...It Would Be Illegally Obtained...And If You Had It....I'm Sure You'd Use It...You Just Wanna Make People Think Your Somebody Your Not...Probably Missing Something In Life..