Coalfield vs. South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in one building? Your joking. Those little kids are not supposed to be in the same building with highschool boys. Im not falling for this mess. Grider better get a birth certificate on this boy or call the TSSAA to find out. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, SP had 7-12 under one roof since the beginning of time. That is why there was always a misconception about SP being a bigger school than it was.

Edited by rlh

Coalfield is an all under one roof school K-12. Eigthgrade can play. Momma carries birth certificate to every ballgame, she learned that in little league. We'll say no more about any of this game......

I garuntee you Im not falling for this mess. That is why the TSSAA has a little league and a highschool league. The highschool league if for the 9th graders - 12 graders. Then the NCAA gets them and they are in college. Im not falling for your mess. It is not fair either if this boy is that much younger. He will have alot more stamina since he is younger. You think im joking cause im not. Grider better be calling the TSSAA to find out about this mess.

I garuntee you Im not falling for this mess. That is why the TSSAA has a little league and a highschool league. The highschool league if for the 9th graders - 12 graders. Then the NCAA gets them and they are in college. Im not falling for your mess. It is not fair either if this boy is that much younger. He will have alot more stamina since he is younger. You think im joking cause im not. Grider better be calling the TSSAA to find out about this mess.

Do you like my picture?

Hey Croz wasn't your boy that hardcore d linemen for gville back in 2007? He was an outstanding player...he play ball at the next level or decide to pursue other things? 55 I think was his number though I can't recall for certain

He was the son of another poster on here. MO$$$$.

He hasn't been on here since that year.

That kid went to Campbellsville, but the financial situation wasn't going to work out.

the only way coalfield will have a chance is if they can stop raquis hale. if that happens and they force the qb to make things happen they stand a chance but this will not happen. hale has a big night and s. pitt roles in to cookville dec. 3rd.

s.p.- 49 coalfield-6

Stopping Hale sounds like it might be easy, but it's not.

The linemen do their job with the zone blocking. They make creases, and he finds one and he's gone.

The only way I see Coalfield stopping them is if they crash the DLine to the side he has to run too, and then, good luck.

Pirates will roll in this one, but the Championship game will be a lot tougher.

Roy Dillard Im calling you out! Come on man you cant be that funny on accident! You are sitting somewhere with several college degrees and love playing the mountain hick who spews out all this senseless babble to see how other folks react. Its truly hilariuos. Come on man! you crack me up. You are an icon.

He is a true mystery....some people I understand are trying to start a fan club for ole Roy. Edited by pegleg