SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Seven, glad to see ya'll are coming to the game. Is the Jolly Green Giant from McKenzie coming down too? He has seen both teams play just like you so I would like a little info before the game so I know what to expect. If we come out clicking, I like our chances....but all SP fans know this will not be a mercy rule game. Jo Byrns is a quality opponent and we will have to play 4 quarters to have any chance of winning this one.

If it totally rests on the QB's shoulders then JB enjoy your Gold Ball, Anyone who watched the Polk game knows that SP's QB will fold under pressure if he gets hit a couple of hard licks. And their B/U QB is still recouping a bad knee. If JB's defense lets Raquis get around the corner then they will see the true definition of speed. I think overall SP probably has more talent but have to believe JB is better coached. We will see Friday afternoon. Hope they get the field dried out by then. Piratas están condenados a perder el gran juego.

If it totally rests on the QB's shoulders then JB enjoy your Gold Ball, Anyone who watched the Polk game knows that SP's QB will fold under pressure if he gets hit a couple of hard licks. And their B/U QB is still recouping a bad knee. If JB's defense lets Raquis get around the corner then they will see the true definition of speed. I think overall SP probably has more talent but have to believe JB is better coached. We will see Friday afternoon. Hope they get the field dried out by then. Piratas están condenados a perder el gran juego.

well all i can say is i hope is no one get"s hurt but hit he is gonna get that is pretty sure of,,, THE TANK IS A COMING TO STEAM ROLL SOME PIRATE"S :popcorneater::roflolk:

The team I coach for uses a turf field just like Tenn Tech's. Trust me the field will be dry and in great shape. IT takes ten inches to get water to stand on turf fields. Only a few hours to dry! Field will be in great shape!!! The challenge is practicing in it without any distractions.