SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Nothing out of the ordinary Moto, Devils going to take care of business as usual, no fireworks, no light shows, nothing but a bus load of Devils who will be well prepared.

Well I will say this...the pirates will be well prepared and well focused as well...Leaders have emerged in the playoffs I believe..I truly believe 100% that if SP plays like I know they can and everyone else knows they can they will take care of JB and bring home the gold....A lot of people could be shocked at how this could turn out....Myself personally...I like SP by 2 td's...and something a lot of people are forgetting...I think Coach Grider wants this one to redeem last years game..Just my opinion...Strap it up and lets rock n roll boys...Play Pirate Football and run through those ball carriers for JB

Leaving Thursday for Cookeville at 4:00? Your joking. We are going to lose for sure now. These boys will be having a party up their. Their will not be anybody up their to watch all these boys. They need their parents up their. I garuntee you they better get their permission slips signed. If they aren't going to lift weights the day before the game, they should atleast be at home resting in their own bed. Let me ask you a question. Does this mean that Grider isn't practicing these boys on Thursday. This is a bunch of mess. We are going up their to play a football game and Grider is making this a durn vacation. You think im joking but im not.

roy you are exactly right, this is a bunch of mess. grider needs to keep these boy's focused. you tell grider he can bring the team to my house in smith co. and they can stay here. i'll send mrs. snoball to save alot to stock up on fudge rounds and hot cocoa. they can practice in my big back yard. i have a big oak tree out back that they can use to practice their side body blocks and the runners can try and catch my dog murphy. mrs. snoball will make sure these boys have their teeth brushed and lights out by 7 p.m. on thursday night.

the only rule is none of those boys can have murphy's pillow.

154185_10150095430460306_525340305_7832088_1547454_n.jpg