SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

still cheating if you know it is wrong LOL

It is not wrong because it is not against the rules. They expect people to vote more than once. Do you think the kid who is in the lead got almost 3000 votes with everyone just voting once? I don't think so.

Heck, I don't even know the kid, I'm from PC, but I have seen first hand what kind of player he is, and I think he deserves to be recognized.

Edited by viking_fan

thought i would get on here and say thanks for all support from the pirates on our boards this year and i would like to say thanks to coach grider for the support and all the positive comments that he has had about signal mountain good article in the free press today but go pirates bring home the gold

:thumb:

Good stuff. I know I speak for a lot of Pirates when I say I am pulling for Signal. Hopefully we will have some more great games down the road like we did this year. Signal is a great school & even though it will disappoint a lot of people in my family my kid will be going there. The main reason will be because the school will be close to my mansion. Go Eagles. Hopefully next year it will be the 1A state champions against the 2A state champions!