SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

You Jo Byrns people arent fooling us South Pitt supporters. We know what we are up against this week. Jo Byrns is 13-0 and ranked #1 in the state. They ONLY give up 7 points per game. South Pittsburg is 11-2. They give up ALOT more than 7 points per game. South Pittsburg HAS BEEN mercy ruled this season. Jo Byrns IS THE FAVORITE. In 2007 S.P was undefeated and was the favorite over McKenzie, that's just how it is. Jo Byrns is undefeated for a reason. South Pittsburg will give it their best shot and see what happens.

Seriously,we just backed in.We played a weak schedule,and and got lucky in the play-offs.

I just pray that all that speed doesn't get one of our boys hurt real bad.

Edited by RedDevil88

Your not fooling us. I am sure Jo Byrns has as much speed as South Pittsburg. Jo Byrns has 2 GOOD runningbacks. I just checked the Big Ones contest on here. 52% of coacht people also agree that Jo Byrns will win this game. Sorry, guys but it looks like you are stuck with the role of being THE FAVORITE. Pressure, pressure. LOL :roflol:

Sir I beg of you take it easy on us Friday. We don't got no speed!Please promise me you won't mercy rule us like you did Jasper.

LOL...whatever young'un. Enjoy the game Friday.

Yuongon? Im older than dirt. Im old enough to remmeber when Andy Griffith came on once a week. Im not a youngon. Either way Our little sparing match got started by you taking my observation outta context.

Honestly i dont know anything about JB. I was reading some posts and concluded on my own that they were a power team. I see that I was mistaken. The game is a toss up to me now.

Sir I beg of you take it easy on us Friday. We don't got no speed!Please promise me you won't mercy rule us like you did Jasper.

What on earth are you talking about? I am telling you that Jo Byrns is the favorite and your being sarcastic? What is your deal? Jo Byrns is #1 in the state. They are undefeated. Jo Byrns deserves to be the favorite in this game.

What on earth are you talking about? I am telling you that Jo Byrns is the favorite and your being sarcastic? What is your deal? Jo Byrns is #1 in the state. They are undefeated. Jo Byrns deserves to be the favorite in this game.

Absolutely right, none of this fake deference from me. We are 13-0 and the team to beat. We earned our way to the Championship one game at a time and we are coming to win just like SP. We are the best this year until some body beats us. We have to come to play and play we will. God bless all the players for an injury free game and a safe trip for all Go Luck to all but Go Devils!!!