SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

I've been saying it all year ever since the expert from JB said that South Pittsburg and Trousdale were always overrated well here's your chance to prove it since you did not choke this year and blow the chance to come get some of the Orange and Black. I pretty sure though after you get some you want like it so take your silver ball and go back home happy that you got the chance. 5 gold balls 4 silver for us and 2 silvers for you but we are always overrated sounds funny.

But sense you brought that up tell me who the EXPERT is from JB that said that plzzzz oh so you already counting this year to be 5 gold ball's is this correct mrlegiter :unsure::roflol:

I've been saying it all year ever since the expert from JB said that South Pittsburg and Trousdale were always overrated well here's your chance to prove it since you did not choke this year and blow the chance to come get some of the Orange and Black. I pretty sure though after you get some you want like it so take your silver ball and go back home happy that you got the chance. 5 gold balls 4 silver for us and 2 silvers for you but we are always overrated sounds funny.

:shock: What is all this mess? I'd bet two fudge rounds and a star crunch that you are joking.

Great reply.... you JB fans are gonna be a lot of fun. Just no hard feelings after our one point win..I think it's that close.

Yep...a sphinchter tightening experience for sure! :mrgreen:

But to stay on point..."Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens...I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work! I said throw down, boy!"