SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Let me ask you Joe Byrns people a question. How fast can that Frankie boy run the 50 yard dash in? I garuntee you that he is real fast. He almost ran for a touchdown on that long run. I still dont know what kind of defense Grider had us in. Whatever it was, it didn't work. I am going to call that school tomorrow and see if I can get my $15 dollars back. That guy I sat beside on Griders bus said he only paid $15 dollars and I had to pay $30 dollars. That is a bunch of mess.

Let me ask you Joe Byrns people a question. How fast can that Frankie boy run the 50 yard dash in? I garuntee you that he is real fast. He almost ran for a touchdown on that long run. I still dont know what kind of defense Grider had us in. Whatever it was, it didn't work. I am going to call that school tomorrow and see if I can get my $15 dollars back. That guy I sat beside on Griders bus said he only paid $15 dollars and I had to pay $30 dollars. That is a bunch of mess.

hey Roy, will we see ya at any baseball games this year, they might go to State too...... since you like being the "center" of attention

Man oh Man!!!! What a whoopin that was!!! I've got to say...I had no idea we would have got manhandled up front like we did. We didn't belong on the same field as SP up front. I hate that we lost like we did, I really think we're a much better team than we showed. We still had no chance of winning but it sure didn't help to lose a lineman and #34 Bolt early in the first quarter. Our entire offense was totally lost without Bolt and we had to rely too much on the passing game. I felt like anything that could go wrong did go wrong.

R. Hale is a heck of a back and when you get holes as big as he had and have the speed he has well....you do what he did. Congrats South Pittsburg, you guys played at the top of your game!

Wow Moto, very nice!!

As I walked to my seat I stopped in the endzone and took a look at the crowds just before kickoff. I came to the conclusion that JB had a pretty noticable advantage in crowd size. I told my buddy that we won the crowd battle now we just got to beat their team...... I guess that was the only battle we won the whole day cuz we were totally out matched. Just want to say to all those that were yelling for Coach Adkins to try something else, I just warn you to remember that he is the coach that has brought this program from nothing to what it is today. As a person who played for him I know that he is second to none when it comes to putting an offensive game plan together. The fact of the matter is X's and O's dont win the game, Jimmy's and Joe's win games!!!! Great game SP, you guys were faster, bigger, and much more physical! I am keeping Brandon Holt in my prayers. I honestly think he makes about a 1 to 2 td difference. So we would have still lost by 4 touchdowns or so. Not necessarily because he is that good, but just simply because i saw a team that was lifeless once they saw their leader go down. That along with driving the ball 3 times in a row into Sp territory and getting nothing didnt help either.

Edited by bigtuck4242

As I walked to my seat I stopped in the endzone and took a look at the crowds just before kickoff. I came to the conclusion that JB had a pretty noticable advantage in crowd size. I told my buddy that we won the crowd battle now we just got to beat their team...... I guess that was the only battle we won the whole day cuz we were totally out matched. Just want to say to all those that were yelling for Coach Adkins to try something else, I just warn you to remember that he is the coach that has brought this program from nothing to what it is today. As a person who played for him I know that he is second to none when it comes to putting an offensive game plan together. The fact of the matter is X's and O's dont win the game, Jimmy's and Joe's win games!!!! Great game SP, you guys were faster, bigger, and much more physical! I am keeping Brandon Holt in my prayers. I honestly think he makes about a 1 to 2 td difference. So we would have still lost by 4 touchdowns or so. Not necessarily because he is that good, but just simply because i saw a team that was lifeless once they saw their leader go down. That along with driving the ball 3 times in a row into Sp territory and getting nothing didnt help either.

We Pirates fans were all sorry to see Bolt go down. Hate to see anyone get hurt. We felt we would be in for a fight, so the score was a surprise to us all. Hope to see you again next year.

Where oh where is cornerback10?? :roflol: :roflol:

Still any doubt who the best in 1A is buddy? :thumb:

Tried to tell u all year but u wouldn't stop yapping enough to listen...

:roflol: NoComp maybe u should teach him a lesson or two on XBOX live too

You guys are animals... I was wrong... I want Hale's autograph.... I would also kill anyone on here in Madden for the Xbox.

I'm in total agreement no change in the X's and O's would have made a difference today. Some times you just run into a better team and that's what happened today. Our boys gave their all and that is all you can ask.