Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

:roflol: WOW!!! AMAZING QB!!!

You're about as dumb as a bag of rocks. In high school football you put your best athletes in the best position for them to make plays so you can win. Yes, Willie runs the ball much better than he can throw. However, He has done more on his feet than most Running Backs in the state while sharing the ball with Spradlin, oh and he can toss it a bit too. Carmichael made the Greeneville Greene Devils tick and he was their MVP on an undefeated team that has dominated everyone in their tracks.

Congrats Willie, you deserved it.

That's Derek Dooley, not Derrick. Also, if I'm not mistakes, coaches aren't allowed to discuss recruits by name, so I find it highly unlikely that he was being discussed on the DD show.

Willie is a very fast runner, but I just don't see him playing college fb. In my opinion, Spradlin seems to get a lot of his yards as a the workhorse, while Willie put up some gaudy numbers due to some bad conference teams. I'd be interested to compare the stats game-by-game to see how Willie's numbers looked.

Not taking anything away from him, because he is very talented, but he's not a D-1 prospect.

I believe Willy already has an offer from Western Carolina.

Hey dummy, why throw when you have two backs combining for over 3,000 yards rushing. Don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. When your offense is designed to run you run till someone stops it, surely you have some football smarts or you wouldn't be on here.

Hey dummy all you Greeneville fans can keep Driding...you say he is bein looked at right??? for what position tho?? Cause if you can't throw in highschool what make you think you can throw in college?? Great player vs sorry net teams congrats!! :thumb:

Hey dummy all you Greeneville fans can keep Driding...you say he is bein looked at right??? for what position tho?? Cause if you can't throw in highschool what make you think you can throw in college?? Great player vs sorry net teams congrats!! :thumb:

I would imagine Willie will play defense in college...he'll make an outstanding cb.

What about utc mtsu Carson Newman tuscolum do u want me to keep going are they folding also Wille has been through a lot he worked for this award y can't everybody just be happy and get ready for the game if spradlin would of won it he sure would of deserved it also we have to Mr footballs Wille and bj neither one of them r jealous of each other and I hope they play college ball together