Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

LOL, McKenzie thought they had TCA as well. I see that Signal Mountain is good, very good as a matter a fact. No one has given TCA the respect they deserve all year including myself. I thought TCA was the Jabriel show as well. However, Jabriel Washington isn't the only reason they have beaten some very good 2A teams in the playoffs like Humboldt, McKenzie and a very fast Trenton team. Has Signal Mountain seen a QB like Jabriel Washington this year? My guess is NO, lol. It's hard to simulate a Jabriel Washington in practice. Good Luck to TCA next week.

LOL, McKenzie thought they had TCA as well. I see that Signal Mountain is good, very good as a matter a fact. No one has given TCA the respect they deserve all year including myself. I thought TCA was the Jabriel show as well. However, Jabriel Washington isn't the only reason they have beaten some very good 2A teams in the playoffs like Humboldt, McKenzie and a very fast Trenton team. Has Signal Mountain seen a QB like Jabriel Washington this year? My guess is NO, lol. It's hard to simulate a Jabriel Washington in practice. Good Luck to TCA next week.

They did last year..his name was Terrel Robinson and he beat them :shock:

They did last year..his name was Terrel Robinson and he beat them :shock:

I garuntee you PowerP this Washington boy is real good. I have read about him in my Murphy Fair book and he is going to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. This boy is real fast. Those Signal boys better wear some ankle weights this week so they will be able to catch him.

LOL, there's a difference in Terrell Robinson and Jabriel Washington and yes I've seen both. Terrell went to UT-Chatt, right? JW is heading to 'Bama....that should explain the difference.

Bama could have used him today :rolleyes: , I just hope for a good safe football game for both. Good luck and lets get busy next week boys.

Go Eagles.

I think Robinson could have gone somewhere else also, but his dad played at UTC. It was a good fit for him and his family. Not taking ANYTHING away from Mr. Washington @ TCA of course!! He looks to be an awesome player.

Holycow Nevada just beat Boise State.................not impressed with that crap ball out west!

For all of you Signal Mtn. fans from an impartial observer...

Other than Jabriel...TCA is well coached. TCA doesnt make a lot of mistakes. TCA has good line play....they know how to block, and they know how to play D line. They dont have great speed...except for Jabriel. They have some WR's who can get open and catch the ball. I'd also say that they play very disciplined defense. Their boys play their assignments on most every play.

After saying all of that, Signal needs to figure out a way to stop Jabriel Washington. You do that, and you stop TCA. He's the main attraction on offense, and he's standing back at safety to stop big plays from other team. Of course, stopping Jabriel is easier said than done. The young man is a super talent with great speed and quickness. He plays hard, too.