Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

GOOD ANSWER.....GOOD ANSWER..........BETTER ANSWER.....You don't want to play ALCOA!

Well...Troll wuz goin' to bed, but I figgered I better git in on this one afore it gits locked down.

catfight.gif

Now, if'n you could read, you'd see that's what I said. You wanta play Alcoa? If ya do, you've taken a few too many skillet smacks up side yer head. smiley-sex007hair-1.gif

Oh, wait...Is it Man-da-Mom or Manda-Mom. That could explain the problem.:roflolk:

fishing-1.gif

Really..............I have no comment to that stupid comment.............really.....weird???

This is too funny! :roflol: Don't know who you are, mandamom, but don't try to take on these guys, they'll just make you mad. They are really good at it. Think you'd better just take zonepirate's advice. :thumb:

Edited by viking_fan

Well...Troll wuz goin' to bed, but I figgered I better git in on this one afore it gits locked down.

catfight.gif

Now, if'n you could read, you'd see that's what I said. You wanta play Alcoa? If ya do, you've taken a few too many skillet smacks up side yer head. smiley-sex007hair-1.gif

Oh, wait...Is it Man-da-Mom or Manda-Mom. That could explain the problem.:roflolk:

fishing-1.gif

Glad you didnt go to bed..........wouldnt you like to know? HA Ha..no matter.

It was a GREAT game......SM is a great team........no doubt..TCA just deserves some respect talk..they certainly DID take SM to the task is all......somebody over there needs to acknowledge that

Glad you didnt go to bed..........wouldnt you like to know? HA Ha..no matter.

It was a GREAT game......SM is a great team........no doubt..TCA just deserves some respect talk..they certainly DID take SM to the task is all......somebody over there needs to acknowledge that

for the first quarter tca gave signal all they could handle but thats why they play 4 quarters.

Edited by eaglepride55

Thank you for that friendly advise.........and I understand........I really do.........seriously.

But I am compelled to get in the chase........whomever your are.........I appreciate that....but I will NOT stop defending that AMAZING TCA team that beat ALL odds and took SM to the task for 2 quarters!!! They must have been bedazzaled at the half!! I would LOVE to have been a fly on the wall in the locker room....bet COACH T would bleep THOSE WORDS!!!!

You really don't much about football, do you? If ya'd been around this week, you'd see that pretty much everybody figgered Jabriel and Joey and the boys would score 2-3, maybe 4 times. And that's exactly what ya did. Everybody that knows anything also knew that Signal would be good for at least 50, and we wuz.pardon.gif

Anybody that wuz suprised by the game or the outcome just don't know much about football.blow.gif