6A State Championship: Maryville v. Smyrna

MHSRebels

arshad221, on 02 December 2010 - 10:15 PM, said:

He said shot ourselves what an idiot you dnt even play football and didn't play when you were in school

I have to ask. do you know anything about football? you havent said anything intelligent or about football...all you do is talk crap....sounds imature to me...and so what if i didnt play whos the one that got the coaching offer today? not you :thumb:

arshad221 is just here to call people names and start trouble . he knows nothing about football .ignore him and he will go away hopefully.and he will get a job offer one day. as soon as the carnival comes back to town...

Edited by AMERICANBULLD0G
  • Upvote 1

He said shot ourselves what an idiot you dnt even play football and didn't play when you were in school

arshad221 is just here to call people names and start trouble . he knows nothing about football .ignore him and he will go away hopefully.and he will get a job offer one day. as soon as the carnival comes back to town...

Did your mom help you with that joke? :mellow:

Did your mom help you with that joke? :mellow:

No but yours did :thumb:

Well eye jist hope our little slow fellers can keep hit close.....

"Good mornin' Mr. Quarles tha followin' assignment iz impossible"........."This may call fer a few gadgits and othur smoke-n-mirror illushuns"...... "This gaim tape will self destruct in 5 seconds.....Good luck George".....

Edited by STARSNBARS