6A State Championship: Maryville v. Smyrna

MHSRebels

oldhick76.....We cain't all be a smart az wimmen...Cents Americun Bulldawg iz haiv me and mommaSTARS us up fer hiz tailgait.....Thiz song allways gits momma in a good BBQ moad......

hey Stars i just got back from putting a new rear end in my truck so i will be able to haul moma around TTU campus ! by the way you got any good oppossum recipies ha ha !

just saw the mr football awards. i dont know much about young but i was sure mathers would get the award for back.

Arshad221....do you have nothing better to do than try and pick on people? no other fan seems to be supporting you...maybe thats a hint....

ditto !

Its gonna be great to see the dogs play on a nice field like TTU as we had a hard time getting traction in "da havens" muddy field.

I am a TTU alumn so its going to be like a home coming for me and their colors are purple and gold like smyrna.

Jacob is our most experienced RB ... That's a shame about Meadows ... do you think there's anyway they could put a big ol cast on him and he still play ? Is he a Senior ? It's a shame to help get your team to the State Championship and then not be able to play ... That's why we're all hoping for the best for Jacob . Thank you too Bulldog81 , nice breakdown .

i talked with deon right after the Haven game and he said he could play until he had his stitches removed and that will be after the game saturday. but fear not ! if any one thinks they will have an easy row to hoe with st cloud taking deons place they are mistaken. st cloud came in for deon in the blackman game and dropped mathers

for a 5yd loss and played very well against whitehaven.

Once again thats Mr Idiot to all of you in the Eastern part of this Great State of Tennessee.

Boy for a bunch of folks who come from class programs you sure do a lot of name calling.

By the way Riverdale was the Number 4 team in District 7AAA.

Brentwood should have finished 4th in our district they lost to the same 3 teams that Riverdale did and won their District only to get an 8 seed in the playoffs and play us in the 1st round.

But I digress, is your coach staying there, rumor in Williamson County is he is coming back to Middle Tennessee. The Ravenwood job is open.

GQ is not from Middle Tn , that would be Blade.

Here ya go AmericanBullDog

sqthmd.jpg

Thanks dawg!

As Ric Flair woul say "Whoooooooooooooooo! " I love this poster.

were going to need steve to protect that ball saturday just like he did against haven.

maryville lost three fumbles against oak ridge but had a couple of picks to make up for it. we might need a score or two from the Hit Squad !

Edited by AmericanBullDog