3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

So you appreciate your advantage over the other public schools. We don't recruit and play a schedule above the needs. And you still brag-----I will definitely enjoy this victory on Friday even though you claim it's private over public but you enjoy even more priviledge than a private school does. Take it any way you want but don't dare claim your school plays on a fair field.

Who is your team again? GP correct? Plenty of other threads for the OOZ garbage, no need for it here as well.

You talk about Alcoa being cocky, but you are promising a win aren't you?

How would you like your crow this year?

I don't understand how someone who has lost the past three state championships can talk any trash?

Hey little QuarterMac, that is what this Message Board is for. Its a free country, God Bless America! We are confident and believe in our team, if you don't like it, go away.

Its a new year and a new game. Goodpasture is going to do their best to try and get the Gold Ball.

GO COUGARS

Edited by GPCougarFan

So you appreciate your advantage over the other public schools. We don't recruit and play a schedule above the needs. And you still brag-----I will definitely enjoy this victory on Friday even though you claim it's private over public but you enjoy even more priviledge than a private school does. Take it any way you want but don't dare claim your school plays on a fair field.

Dude your all over the place with your post.Your ritalin dosage must be off.Alcoa is not the only school with open enrollment.Heck even someone like your kind could get in,but you have to be a good boy and make good grades.On second thought you might not be a good fit with the whole ADD thing,and no I did not spell ADD as in addition.I thought I should make myself clear.I would not want you to strain that goodpasture education.It can only get you so far in life.

Who is your team again? GP correct? Plenty of other threads for the OOZ garbage, no need for it here as well.

You talk about Alcoa being cocky, but you are promising a win aren't you?

How would you like your crow this year?

Alcoa fans get VERY TOUCHY when the subject of OOZ's and OOC's are brought up! They don't want to talk about that! If you want to get a rise out of them, ask how many OOZ's and OOC's they have on the team!

I have never given up in my life. I definitely want to hear what you got to say when your team loses.

Well son how much time you got?......cause that may be awhile since the tornadoes plan on being good a couple more years!......oh you were talking about friday.Well no need to wait around for that.I wont have to say a thang man,at least nothin you want to here.Dont matter you wont be hear after the game anyway.

Edited by MrTwister

Alcoa fans get VERY TOUCHY when the subject of OOZ's and OOC's are brought up! They don't want to talk about that! If you want to get a rise out of them, ask how many OOZ's and OOC's they have on the team!

I wouldn't say touchy, I get bored with it. It grows old fast. If you can't beat them, downplay them I guess.

If you want to believe Alcoa scours the 4 corners of the earth snapping up tallent, so be it. In the meantime Alcoa will continue to win and develop players, both in and out of zone. Alcoa will build upon success, tradition, and hard work. The best athletes will still come from the city limits, and the people who want to downplay it and forget Alcoa was open zone when they were losing will keep on.

Plus for a team that recruits, we pick some undersized players.

I wouldn't say touchy, I get bored with it. It grows old fast. If you can't beat them, downplay them I guess.

If you want to believe Alcoa scours the 4 corners of the earth snapping up tallent, so be it. In the meantime Alcoa will continue to win and develop players, both in and out of zone. Alcoa will build upon success, tradition, and hard work. The best athletes will still come from the city limits, and the people who want to downplay it and forget Alcoa was open zone when they were losing will keep on.

Plus for a team that recruits, we pick some undersized players.

it aint the size of the bulldog in the fight its the size of the fight in the bulldog. Thats why i want to send this message to goodpasture. just because alcoa says that you cant beat them it doesnt mean its true ! here is a little motivation for you guys from THE AMERICAN BULLDOG....

Edited by AmericanBullDog