3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

Do you respect your opponent by cursing at them, kicking, and hitting after the play? If so, job well done on the respecting, goodpasture!

Alcoa 55

gp 3

Well if you knew anything about the team-you'de know GP scoring 3 will never happen. They barely can kick an extra point and everyone in the stand puckers their a-hole when that's about to happen. I can't really respond to the other claims because I didn't see it and I watch the game from the fence. I do, however, know 1 GP senior player that hasn't played for the last four games because of his bad attitude. My son plays on this team and I coached him from the time he was four years old and I know he don't play dirty and would tell me if anyone did. I played for Jim Satterfield at Trousdale County in early 80's. We played dirty-very dirty.

Good, because we have just as much right to talk smack and brag as you do. This Friday Goodpasture plays Alcoa for the 3A Championship! I don't care what your team did last year.

Below is the Television Line up according to TSSAA:

WTCI–TV Chattanooga | Channel 45

WCTE–TV Cookeville | Channel 22

WLJT–TV Martin/Jackson | Channel 11

WETP–TV Tri-Cities | Channel 2

WKOP–TV Knoxville | Channel 15

WKNO–TV Memphis | Channel 10

WNPT–TV Nashville | Channel 8

Alcoa fans may not want to watch because this is the year they lose.

Wow, please let me know what you are smoking cause it's good stuff.

Alcoa fans may not want to watch because this game will be over with by halftime.

Alcoa- 49

Goodpasture- 7 (This touchdown will happen in the 4th quarter when Alcoa has their 3rd string in.)

Wow, please let me know what you are smoking cause it's good stuff.

Alcoa fans may not want to watch because this game will be over with by halftime.

Alcoa- 49

Goodpasture- 7 (This touchdown will happen in the 4th quarter when Alcoa has their 3rd string in.)

So you think the "Tornadoes" will get the same result they got against a (6-5) Roane Co. or (7-5) Scott team?

And by the way I feel out of the loop because I've never heard of some of these teams you guys play. I assume they're good but just don't get much press.

So you think the "Tornadoes" will get the same result they got against a (6-5) Roane Co. or (7-5) Scott team?

And by the way I feel out of the loop because I've never heard of some of these teams you guys play. I assume they're good but just don't get much press.

Look at who Goodpasture played to get their record this season.

Whites Creek (1-9)

Westmoreland (2-8)

Ravenwood (3-7)

Sycamore (3-7)

Macon Co. (5-6)

Don't run your mouth about quality opponents when Goodpasture's recruits play cupcakes during the season.

Good, because we have just as much right to talk smack and brag as you do. This Friday Goodpasture plays Alcoa for the 3A Championship! I don't care what your team did last year.

Below is the Television Line up according to TSSAA:

WTCI–TV Chattanooga | Channel 45

WCTE–TV Cookeville | Channel 22

WLJT–TV Martin/Jackson | Channel 11

WETP–TV Tri-Cities | Channel 2

WKOP–TV Knoxville | Channel 15

WKNO–TV Memphis | Channel 10

WNPT–TV Nashville | Channel 8

Alcoa fans may not want to watch because this is the year they lose.

Who is talking smack?I wasn't!!I was just telling the truth.No way goodpasture beats Alcoa.We have heard it before from so many people.What make's you the one that is right?So far all I can see is we have been right the last 6 years.Alcoa is 11-1 in state championship games,now if you had that info who would you bet on?I can't blame you for hoping your team wins.I can only hope you can just take it like a man when they don't.Have a wonderful day.

Well if you knew anything about the team-you'de know GP scoring 3 will never happen. They barely can kick an extra point and everyone in the stand puckers their a-hole when that's about to happen. I can't really respond to the other claims because I didn't see it and I watch the game from the fence. I do, however, know 1 GP senior player that hasn't played for the last four games because of his bad attitude. My son plays on this team and I coached him from the time he was four years old and I know he don't play dirty and would tell me if anyone did. I played for Jim Satterfield at Trousdale County in early 80's. We played dirty-very dirty.

Ok I'll amend my prediction

Alcoa 55

goodpasture 0

Look at who Goodpasture played to get their record this season.

Whites Creek (1-9)

Westmoreland (2-8)

Ravenwood (3-7)

Sycamore (3-7)

Macon Co. (5-6)

Don't run your mouth about quality opponents when Goodpasture's recruits play cupcakes during the season.

How many on their schedule is 5A or 4A? You think CAK could beat a lowly Ravenwood or Whites Creek or McGavock? or McMinn Central beat Macon Co. or Sycamore? Stone Memorial against David Lipscomb? I doubt it. You trashed a hapless 6 seed in the semis-and believe all is good in the world. The SC is safe in Alcoa for 2010! I don't think there are cupcakes in this schedule and these boys know how to play ball. Your opponents wouldn't want this schedule and neither would you.