3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

I hope the team that comes on Friday has the same attitude as their fans on this board. Head in the clouds--counting the past trophies--seniors only have to play the first quarter--maybe we should put a statue of Coach Rankin outside the stadium--or I believe Neyland stole the Maxims from Rankin therefore take down that other statue at Neyland Stadium and replace it with the one true Football God---------------and then all is well in East"By God"Tennessee.

Hey I see you are finally getting it.You know I was starting to get a little worried.You have now restored my belief that with a little thought some of you would come around and remember to have a nice day!I

One day everyone will realize that the people on this board are not representative of the team. Sure we like to talk, and are confident (some cocky). Our football team is not. They will not take any game for granted. They will arrive ready to play and Rankin ready to coach, much to the dismay of GP.

Alcoa will walk away with this one. I expect a tough game, with the usual results.

[/quote

You say you are not cocky but I know you are and that's what I'm hoping for. I played for a team in HS that always won and/or at the least ended up in semis. We were gonna win no matter what. But we lost one time when we shouldn't have that was the moment I learned who knows football and who don't. A few hours after this game on Friday I hope the "Fans" of Alcoa will still love their team even if they lose.

why dont you leave CAK out of this. I dont think there are many people who would disagree that if GP came over and played in the east we would send them back west with their tails between their legs.

I want to know if you are serious because according to Alcoa the championship was played there a few weeks ago. Now I'm sorry if your boys are no longer playing football but maybe that's their fault. If you think football is easy in Midstate maybe you should win more and find out. Just like Alcoa will on Friday. Otherwise if you can't caught the ship I guess you stay home.

You say you are not cocky but I know you are and that's what I'm hoping for. I played for a team in HS that always won and/or at the least ended up in semis. We were gonna win no matter what. But we lost one time when we shouldn't have that was the moment I learned who knows football and who don't. A few hours after this game on Friday I hope the "Fans" of Alcoa will still love their team even if they lose.

I hope you are the only one smoking that stuff, CP! If not, it could get out of hand faster than its already going to. :roflol::roflol:

I want to know if you are serious because according to Alcoa the championship was played there a few weeks ago. Now I'm sorry if your boys are no longer playing football but maybe that's their fault. If you think football is easy in Midstate maybe you should win more and find out. Just like Alcoa will on Friday. Otherwise if you can't caught the ship I guess you stay home.

:roflol::roflol:

I have seen alot of good football teams in my time (long time) no doubt CAK is one of the best that I have seen at what they do. And by the way midstate fooball is um to put it in one word AVERAGE!!!! :roflol: