Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

More along the lines of good riddance. The funny thing is you just revealed yourself and yet you have no clue who I am. You think you do, but you look dumber every time you try to identify me.

From what I understand, CHS football is already light years ahead of when you walked away. On behalf of CHS; thank you.

Again, good luck and good riddance. Happy trails, border patrol. Being an assistant coach isnt all that bad. And since you can't coach up players and have the history to prove it, its good that you found some coat tails to grab on to. Adios :thumb:

CHS football? What in the world are you talking about? You have the wrong guy. I know which coach you are thinking of but think harder. Who do you fear most? :thumb:

Back to the topic... who is Ravenwood going after?

ghosts of indy past keep arising...decsion will be soon my choices tell me

You gotta give us more than this.

From what little I know Gilligan isn't welcome in Williamson County.

I don't believe Dyson is leaving Indy for Rwood so...

Are you hinting that Eubanks is in the picture?

Give us another clue. :thumb:

You gotta give us more than this.

From what little I know Gilligan isn't welcome in Williamson County.

I don't believe Dyson is leaving Indy for Rwood so...

Are you hinting that Eubanks is in the picture?

Give us another clue. :thumb:

Eubanks was asked and turned it down last week. Amazing what my sources know.

Its the curse of Darth Vaden. Anyone in the know won't go to RHS. Thats why they had to get a 28 year old from another state the last go around. Finding someone who hasnt heard of the admin problems will be hard to do. The coaching world is small and they all talk. With RHS losing its Nolensville athletic base in a few years, its a no brainer. The word is out; wins will come very hard within the next few years at RHS.

No need to panic, Raptor faithful. There will be someone desperate enough for a head job that will take the job. However, do a quicker background check this time.

Eubanks was asked and turned it down last week. Amazing what my sources know.

Its the curse of Darth Vaden. Anyone in the know won't go to RHS. Thats why they had to get a 28 year old from another state the last go around. Finding someone who hasnt heard of the admin problems will be hard to do. The coaching world is small and they all talk. With RHS losing its Nolensville athletic base in a few years, its a no brainer. The word is out; wins will come very hard within the next few years at RHS.

No need to panic, Raptor faithful. There will be someone desperate enough for a head job that will take the job. However, do a quicker background check this time.

Being Desperate and wanting an opportunity are 2 totally different things.