Union City Golden Tornadoes 2011

Running my YAP? Look whose thread you are on. Bigster is over here talkin trash about my beloved Tornados. Ofcourse Im gonna run my yap . Thats like a LC redneck coming to my house and talkin bout my wife. He gonna get some equal treatment and a lil more to boot. So why dont you just stay out of it. This is between me and my buddy Bigster.

It's a lot more fun when you go to someopne else's posts and try to stir things up a little.Just like going to Union City's gym and spanking that tail.The best feeling there is..lol.Back a few years ago,it was a lot of UC faitful.Now,nobody but Swo.I bet if they are undefeated when they play Lake Co.,all of them will come out from hiding.Or I guess I'm going to really have to talk to trash.Much more fun when the Twister faithful talk a little trash.Sure hope they are undefeated when we both play.Be nice to be the first team to put that L on their schedule.Tornadoes usually do a lot of damage and then eventually play out.that's probably what's going to happen here.Win the first 5 games but then the mighty Tornadoes won't be much more than a little breeze.And Falcons are known to soar.That's what they are going to do against the Tornadoes.Maybe they'll start winning and bring a big crowd.A few years ago in football and basketball they would have a great crowd.But lately the Falcons heve brought more than Union City at their own place.If it weren't for having all those band members,the stands would look like a ghost town.And nothing like quieting down that announcer.We just may call the Union city football field and gym,the Falcon practice facilities.

Edited by mrbigster

Butchie yall come on up here and watch us beat LC if you want to. I will buy Bigsters burger but Im sure I cant feed you. Ive seen you eat... or... inhale . I dont think there are enough hambugers in UC to stave off your appetite.

Did you wake up and bang your head on something this morning,Swo?Union City might beat Lake Co...if I can talk Coach Barger into not playing Rafhael Tyler...And Devon Jones...And Ricky Boyd..And Anthony Crawford...And Justin Kimble..well..just sit out all the starters.Then Union City might win.Maybe yall can keep up with the second stringers..

bigster, you and your sissy speedsters...buckle up and break out the asprin

That's what I'm talking about.Getting the Union City faithful on here besides Swo.I look for several more since they think Union City is going to be the team.Like I said..since they Think!Yall gonna be the ones with the headaches wondering how yall are going to catch those fast sissies that you are referring too.

By the way.Make sure you come to the game .Hopefully there will be some fans show up besides Swo.I mean,it's at Union City. Lake Co Falcon Stadium at Union City is the new name.Like I said.In other words,it's known as our practice field.

Edited by mrbigster

That's what I'm talking about.Getting the Union City faithful on here besides Swo.I look for several more since they think Union City is going to be the team.Like I said..since they Think!Yall gonna be the ones with the headaches wondering how yall are going to catch those fast sissies that you are referring too.

By the way.Make sure you come to the game .Hopefully there will be some fans show up besides Swo.I mean,it's at Union City. Lake Co Falcon Stadium at Union City is the new name.Like I said.In other words,it's known as our practice field.

Bigster Coooome ooon! Yall have won once in 6 games. Sounds like you are delusional when you say stuff like our field is practice for you. There were 2 games that were kinda close but the other 3 were blowouts. In 09 it was 42 to like 7 . Our game last year at your house was close till the 4th and we scored 40 plus in that game. You can only dream of beating us 2 in a row. Im sure yall will be tough. But..... we aint gonna be watching yall run track unless you run on the very nice track that we have here for you. Its hard to score when you cant get the ball. I love our style of play . Its perfect for speed teams. Ask SP of 09. That high powered offense scored only 21 points. They did return a kick for a score. But they couldnt get the ball long enough to do much else. Im tellin ya it will be close but our style of play aint good for what yall like to do. If yall win I will congratulate you publicly. There will be a few Tornados who will get my back though. So... I dont expect to be patting you on the back.