alcoa

SweetScience

When they annex Eagleton and Rockford into Alcoa they will be 6A. Heck most of the kids there now are from the county.

Silly mountaineer, there is no way Alcoa high school could hold that many students. I'm not sure they have 1500 from K-12. They might now, not when I attended though.

But, if we go 6A do we get the privalege of beating our county friends again?

The Alcoa feeder program was NOTHING until Shannon Mitchell came along. The feeder program was a joke. It has improved in the last 3 yrs because of SM. I do think a QB, FB and some Linemen would make a world of difference if they had stayed in the county. Those guys would have been worth at least 3 more wins IMO. You can put your maroon colored glasses on and ignore the facts if you want. I see it everyday and I am sick of it!

The Alcoa feeder program was NOTHING until Shannon Mitchell came along. The feeder program was a joke. It has improved in the last 3 yrs because of SM. I do think a QB, FB and some Linemen would make a world of difference if they had stayed in the county. Those guys would have been worth at least 3 more wins IMO. You can put your maroon colored glasses on and ignore the facts if you want. I see it everyday and I am sick of it!

Here are facts:

It is legal. Always has been.

It will not change, Alcoa has top notch academics and football. Want to keep parents wanting to send students to your school? Then raise the bar and perform.

Will you be happy if we have a multiplier? I could live with it.

I could care less if you have a multiplier. My problem is that from Rankin down they get on the radio and TV and say they don't recruit. They lie! If you're gonna recruit put your big boy pants on and admit to it. Don't give me that crap, "Our Program recruits itself." I know 10 and 11 yr old boys that are getting calls from Rankin and other coaches asking them to come play ball at Alcoa. It is legal as far as I know, I agree with you there. Just don't lie about it!

I could care less if you have a multiplier. My problem is that from Rankin down they get on the radio and TV and say they don't recruit. They lie! If you're gonna recruit put your big boy pants on and admit to it. Don't give me that crap, "Our Program recruits itself." I know 10 and 11 yr old boys that are getting calls from Rankin and other coaches asking them to come play ball at Alcoa. It is legal as far as I know, I agree with you there. Just don't lie about it!

HILARIOUS !! You don't even see that you are the problem at your school , instead of looking at yourself and seeing that you have to change your whiney , pathetic , excuse making attitude , you keep on crying and pouting . I knew a kid at Heritage high school a few years ago who would have been the best athlete on the team if he actually played , when I asked him why he didn't play he said we SUCK ! Everyone knows we're always a bunch of losers , why would I want to be a part of that .

Rankin calling 10 & 11 year old boys .... LOL :roflol: , What a LIAR you are ... you keep pouting , whining and making excuses , and Maryville & Alcoa will just keep on winning .

PEPVOL you need to go back to your room and continue your chat with STARBUCKS1. It is a fact that these boys are being called by the middle and high school at Alcoa. Until our chicken do do school board does something besides pad their wallets it will continue. I agree that the school halls are full of players but it is a fact that many of these kids at Alcoa are being recruited from the Eagleton area.

You are a liar. He has done nothing like this and you cannot prove it. I am calling you out you. Prove it. Or shut up.

PEPVOL you need to go back to your room and continue your chat with STARBUCKS1. It is a fact that these boys are being called by the middle and high school at Alcoa. Until our chicken do do school board does something besides pad their wallets it will continue. I agree that the school halls are full of players but it is a fact that many of these kids at Alcoa are being recruited from the Eagleton area.

WOW! You're calling me out? I can hardly type now. I have names of the kids and the parents. Not gonna put it out here for the whole world to see. I respect the people involved and would never post names on here. I am not like those Maryville fans who call out families and players.....LOL.....aka starbucks1 :roflol:

WOW! You're calling me out? I can hardly type now. I have names of the kids and the parents. Not gonna put it out here for the whole world to see. I respect the people involved and would never post names on here. I am not like those Maryville fans who call out families and players.....LOL.....aka starbucks1 :roflol:

Yes I am calling you out liar. You have nothing and you know it. Send me a PM with the names and parents of the 10 and 11 year olds Coach Rankin called. You will not because it never has happened and never will. If you do, I will contact their parents and verify. I will call TSSAA myself.

Come on 19 post wonder. Show me what you have. If you cannot, then get off here and never make claims that you cannot back up. As for not naming names, you are a liar once again. You have already called out Tim Russell. A good man.

Crawl back under your trailer with the rest of the dogs and drink another beer.

Edited by scots50

You are delusional as well as ignorant.

You can't even tell at 10 years old what athlete they will be. If you really think Rankin calls 10 year old kids, I have some ocean front property in west TN you can buy.

So produce evidence and not he said she said garbage or shut up. I'm calling you on it as well. You are a liar, and the color green isn't very flattering on you.

I graduated with some guys from the Eagleton area. It is closer to Alcoa than Heritage, and the kids didn't even play ball. We take non ball players as well, but I'm sure you have no use for them.

Let's see, Alcoa has a better student teacher ratio, higher scores on tests, a proud tradition, very diverse and is not over crowded. Seems like we wouldn't have to recruit.

Edited by mcwrestler

Well why don't you take that to the TSSAA then. You are so full of it.

Envy, it just isn't pretty.....