alcoa

SweetScience

You guys are awesome! I said I don't post names of people I RESPECT! You guys need to go take a dip in the duck pond and cool off.

Not going anywhere liar. I gave you the option to PM me in private with the names so we can verify your claims. No posting required. Yet, you do not. Only one answer here... you are making claims you cannot back up. You name names and make false claims in a public forum about some very fine Alcoa people. I will promise you, there is not one 10 or 11 year old in all of Tennessee that has ever gotten a recruiting call from Coach Rankin or any other Alcoa coach. They do not have to.

You are a prime example of why Heritage will continue to wallow in self pity and never be able to compete. I will be right here until you put up or shut up.

Come on corndog, step up.

I could care less if you have a multiplier. My problem is that from Rankin down they get on the radio and TV and say they don't recruit. They lie! If you're gonna recruit put your big boy pants on and admit to it. Don't give me that crap, "Our Program recruits itself." I know 10 and 11 yr old boys that are getting calls from Rankin and other coaches asking them to come play ball at Alcoa. It is legal as far as I know, I agree with you there. Just don't lie about it!

HAHAHAHAHA, Thats funny you obviously have been sipping the cold refreshing PBR. Coach Rankin would not even think about doing this.YOU my friend are sadly confused and in need of a winning program why not venture over to Alcoa and check it out for yourself.TELL the coach you have a 10 yearold stud and need a place for him to play and watch his facial expression. He just might laugh in your face. As someone who has coached in the youth programs for years there is no way let me repeat myself NO WAY that anyone can tell how good a kid will be when he is that age for one you will always have kids who mature faster than others. But some of the best players I have ever coached as youth couldnt get on the field in high school even at HHS. The problem at your school is always the fault of anybody but your school system your parents and your kids. Let me again say that your issue is not that Alcoa recruits but that your school as a whole needs leadership and its obvious that with people like yourself leading the way you guys will go far. So enjoy your adult bevarage and think about what could of been. :roflol:

seems like Alcoa could settle this question if they would just list the actual home addresses of their football players

No one denies we have students from out of the district. They pay tuition and qualify. All legit, as it always has been. Some of them even play football, many others simply attend school at Alcoa.

However, we do not have coaches calling 10 year old kids and try to get them to Alcoa.

seems like Alcoa could settle this question if they would just list the actual home addresses of their football players

Your funny as well :roflol: I think you need an ice cold refresing PBR as well. I will tell me mine if you will tell me yours. I will tell you that my kid is a tution student and I am not ashamed of that. My son is not at Alcoa because he was recruited but because of what the school has to offer. Not only great football but great academics. When your kid can walk the halls as a freshmen and all the seniors know them by name that is pretty cool. When the teachers actually care about their students that is pretty cool as well. Again it is not that Alcoa recruits but that the school is just that good and it does recruit itself. So why dont you do what I did and check the states website and look at test scores and how each school is rated I think that you will see why so many county kids are there.

Our OOZ players have already been named on these treads numerous times. They all pay tution. Period. Legal Period. You may now crawl back under the bridge Mr. Troll. Pay attention next time.

WOW! You're calling me out? I can hardly type now. I have names of the kids and the parents. Not gonna put it out here for the whole world to see. I respect the people involved and would never post names on here. I am not like those Maryville fans who call out families and players.....LOL.....aka starbucks1 :roflol:

Prove it. Call TSSAA. No student is being held against their will to attend Alcoa. If they wanted to attend your school, they would.