Signal Mountain Eagles, 2a State Champs

MountainTroll

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey..Hey..Dey Got Dat Dubbya In Indie Huh?..If'n Dey Whip Dem Alcoholic Son Of A No Good Curr Dog Eagles..Maybe Den We'd Be A Rollin!...Hey Speaking Of Dem Alcoholic Eagles? :roflolk:

Well, I think we can take 'em, but it ain't gonna be easy....we are talking about the "Philly" Eagles,

right? LOL

Well, I think we can take 'em, but it ain't gonna be easy....we are talking about the "Philly" Eagles,

right? LOL

Yes Sir...But It Is Ironic That Two Eagle Teams Are Under The Gavel As We Speak... :roflolk: And I Believe We Can Take Em...I've Always Liked Kitna...Jury Is Out On Garrett... :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie

The Goat sez: Okay...smeagle1, smeagleproud, smproud, mountaingoat7, smtnfan and mtntrout, where are you people on this issue? Are you as abhorred by these young mens' behavior as you were by the Trousdale County fans in general? The carpetbagger faction has been deafeningly silent...well at least they weren't smoking. But were there any old ladies there in wheelchairs? They probably were spitting on them! :bored:

You ole goat. I was starting to think kindly of you for defending the bad judgment of a few young people.

Not going to take the bait, except to say that I don't think a few guys sitting around a campfire and talking while sipping on a beer can be compared to some of the behavior we saw up at the crick.

I have been quiet partly because folks like you were making sense of the situation and partly because I really do feel bad for these guys. They're not drunks. They're good students and good athletes. They just made a bad bonehead decision. There's an awful lot of hurt going on around here as they face the music. But they're taking responsibility for their actions will come out of this with a tough but meaningful learning experience.

Hey, anybody know of any good recruits? I hate to see any big fast football player get "left behind". If you know of any good prospects, let me know so I can tell them about the special SM No Kid Left Behind Act. :)

Hey, did you hear we're going to 4A??? :)

Baaaaaaaaaaa!

Did you hear the one about the goat, the priest, and the pediatric surgeon? :):

Edited by smeagleproud