Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

the cockiness level of the eagle faithful is amazing.....

they will always be a solid program, but to think they will dominate 4a is a little much....

i dare to say they will be looking back to this past season "remembering when" for a long time....

I prefer to think of it as arrogance. LOL Just remember until someone else from Hamilton County wins a championship we will be the most recent champion from here:-) So how long will this bother you?

Oh, I don't think we will dominate but I do think we will be just fine in 4A. We will also have as good of a chance at another gold ball as anyone else in the county.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis. East Hamilton and Notre Dame are 4a. :wacko: Figger that 6a Blackman team balances out them lower classification cupcakes on our non-district schedule, like Tyner, South Pitt, and Polk Co.:twisted::roflolk:

Troll's beginnin' to think you's a Hoser!:

haha these three teams cups cakes now that funnnnny , i would not take polk as a easy game, let alone the other two

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis. East Hamilton and Notre Dame are 4a. :wacko: Figger that 6a Blackman team balances out them lower classification cupcakes on our non-district schedule, like Tyner, South Pitt, and Polk Co.:twisted::roflolk:

Troll's beginnin' to think you's a Hoser!:

haha these three teams cups cakes now that funnnnny , i would not take polk as a easy game, let alone the other two

We know Polk, Tyner, South Pitt and Blackman will not be cupcakes along with a couple of others on the schedule. However, come back when the season starts and you will see how many people are on here talking about our cupcake schedule.

Edited by smeagle1

I prefer to think of it as arrogance. LOL Just remember until someone else from Hamilton County wins a championship we will be the most recent champion from here:-) So how long will this bother you?

Oh, I don't think we will dominate but I do think we will be just fine in 4A. We will also have as good of a chance at another gold ball as anyone else in the county.

Old Pirate says any skillet head should know..........SM is the cream of the crop in Chatt and that ain't likely to change. Jest folkes wishing theys could be able to sore so........high :thumb:

We know Polk, Tyner, South Pitt and Blackman will not be cupcakes along with a couple of others on the schedule. However, come back when the season starts and you will see how many people are on here talking about our cupcake schedule.

A little birdie told me that Bledsoe county is loaded. So look out SM and don't take us litely.