Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

rasta.gif:roflol:rasta.gif:roflol:rasta.gif

Mr. Quincy Medicine Troll M.D. those arent even words and know body on hear can read smiley's cause it's not even a reel langwage. Too of them cant even stay up straight that's a bunch of mess. An I know what those other 3 is doin because they looks like the guy's that used to hangout at Mr. Witch M.D. Rlh's house when he was growing and bartering the devils lettuce. But I can't make hide nor hare of what that has to do with Sissy Mountain football. You think I'm joking cause I'm not joking.

I tried to tell you rodmac. We win. You Lose. It aint bragging if you can back it up. Great 1st quarter though. See ya, we're moving on up.

Yall gave up 6 points per game because yall were playing nobodies.Greeneville has never experienced a team that has the talent and coaching that Signal has.We are for real son.And by the time this season is over,there will be bodies laying all over Chattanooga.We aint worried about them punks or yall.We are here for one reason...

Hey Boreman, Last time we played Red Bank we beat them 14-0, granted it was only a quarter of a jamboree but we would have beat them worse given more time. If we do get to play Greenville, I promise you we will score more than 14. Our defense may not be as strong based on returning players, but they are better than you might think and our offense can stand up with anyones. Wait and See.

All put up more of a fight than Boyd 51-12. Heck that was almost like having a bye week before the championship game :roflol:

Well I think he is on the 1A & 2A board posting under his real name. But he will be back on here as soon as he can remember the password for his Waterboy username. :roflol:

Welcome back waterboy glad you remembered your password. Heck, without you we were starting to lose our lead in this poll.

Now I am more of a people watcher than a football watcher,and I will say this...the similarities in these three characters is glaring. The differences in these characters seem contrived! Are you a schizophrenic? Do you even know? There appears to be some conflict between the different manifestations of your personality. Regardless of whether or not you are receiving treatment...don't be so hard on yourself!

Edited by ColonelIngus

Now I am more of a people watcher than a football watcher,and I will say this...the similarities in these three characters is glaring. The differences in these characters seem contrived! Are you a schizophrenic? Do you even know? There appears to be some conflict between the different manifestations of your personality. Regardless of whether or not you are receiving treatment...don't be so hard on yourself!

I can assure you colonel dingus. I don't know the identity of these other posters you referenced. But I am not them. I am however the proud parent of a State Champion with a ring from last year. Not last Decade. I would be willing to bet that I have watched more Signal Mountain High School Football than anyone besides our coach. I know the talent we have and a few other details about some new talent for our upcoming team that have yet to be revealed. We will be even better than we were last year. Truth be told, I wish we were playing Alcoa. Then there would be no questions about how good the Eagles are.

GO EAGLES!!

Edited by smtnfan

I can assure you colonel dingus. I don't know the identity of these other posters you referenced. But I am not them. I am however the proud parent of a State Champion with a ring from last year. Not last Decade. I would be willing to bet that I have watched more Signal Mountain High School Football than anyone besides our coach. I know the talent we have and a few other details about some new talent for our upcoming team that have yet to be revealed. We will be even better than we were last year. Truth be told, I wish we were playing Alcoa. Then there would be no questions about how good the Eagles are.

GO EAGLES!!

The Goat sez: You had a chance, if not in regular season, then certainly in the playoffs.

Don't scratch.:roflolk:

GO EAGLES!!

I am sure it won't be hard to spot the new "talent". It cracks me up that Signal Mtn parents cried forever to have their own high school so that their kids would be able to go to school on the mtn, but when it comes to sports it doesn't matter where the kids come from as long as they win.

GO EAGLES!!

Your coach did not want to be in the same classification as Alcoa. Your coach did not want to play Alcoa during the regular season.

I am sure it won't be hard to spot the new "talent". It cracks me up that Signal Mtn parents cried forever to have their own high school so that their kids would be able to go to school on the mtn, but when it comes to sports it doesn't matter where the kids come from as long as they win.

You're right it doesn't matter where a kid comes from. We are just glad their families are moving to the mountain because it certainly is helping the housing market up here. Funny thing is it's almost like Noah's Ark they are coming in pairs, two from TX, MS, AL and GA. Of course most families up here have two or more kids so it isn't a surprise. I think it's common knowledge that when people with kids move to a community one of the biggest things the parents look for is the best school for their kids. Here we sit with a brand new school where kids are getting a good education and we have good athletic programs. When I say good education our graduating class had 102 in it and 98 are on their way to college 2 are going into the military and 2 are still trying to decide. Those are pretty impressive numbers. Then add 3 state championships last year and well I think you get the picture.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if they play a sport all are welcome and there's still houses for sale up here in almost every price range. So you're welcome to come on up too the mountain too :roflolk:

You're right it doesn't matter where a kid comes from. We are just glad their families are moving to the mountain because it certainly is helping the housing market up here. Funny thing is it's almost like Noah's Ark they are coming in pairs, two from TX, MS, AL and GA. Of course most families up here have two or more kids so it isn't a surprise. I think it's common knowledge that when people with kids move to a community one of the biggest things the parents look for is the best school for their kids. Here we sit with a brand new school where kids are getting a good education and we have good athletic programs. When I say good education our graduating class had 102 in it and 98 are on their way to college 2 are going into the military and 2 are still trying to decide. Those are pretty impressive numbers. Then add 3 state championships last year and well I think you get the picture.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if they play a sport all are welcome and there's still houses for sale up here in almost every price range. So you're welcome to come on up too the mountain too :roflolk:

hey smeagle, hope you got your license. Ms. Lois ain't gonna take kindly to you gittin in the real estate business.:roflolk: